• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Bread

Banned
A vote for me is a vote for a handsome white man who is also honorary black and friend to many asians such as Chang and Pat Chung

RBH

levi-stadium-is-empty.jpeg

Two years into the 49ers’ stay in Santa Clara, there’s a dispute about how much rent the team has to pay.

Santa Clara Mayor Lisa Gillmor said the 49ers need to continue paying the full $24.5 million a year in rent that their lease called for from the time they first moved into the stadium two years ago. But the 49ers aren’t paying that. They say a clause in their lease allows them to reset their rent based on changes in revenue and costs, and the 49ers now want to pay $20.25 million a year.

“I’m going to ask the city is made whole for their contractual obligations,” Gillmor said, via the San Jose Mercury News. “It needs to be paid.”

Team spokesman Bob Lange says the 49ers have “made all required lease payments.”

“Even after adjustment, the 49ers will pay rent that is more than two times higher than the next highest rent paid by any of the other 31 NFL teams,” Lange said.

After more than two years of construction, Levi’s Stadium officially opened in 2014. Its total cost was more than $1.2 billion.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/19/santa-clara-49ers-feuding-on-levis-stadium-rent/

Narag

I guess my thing is that games journalism could cease to exist and my life goes on. I get most of my news direct from the source and then discuss it on GAF.

It's beyond that now sadly as that might've managed so positive traction. Lots of shit talking the "SJW" opposition and trying to drown them out with the "truth" and all sorts of weird shit.

Due diligence, A signing dosent mean no Qb in draft. I said before Browns are exploring possible upgrades to McCown.

Doubt we actually sign him, as I don't know how receptive he would be to a rookie behind him. Sounds like the meeting went well though, he has a 2nd meeting with the jets now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna go see Dutch's boy Armin Van Buuren <3

even though Dutch hates his country's most famous music style smh

bionic77

Jay Glazer's solution to the concussion problem is to not tell guys how many concussions they've had.
I get a real Guy Fieri vibe from him.

The whole podcast seemed to be him desperately trying to convince how much of a bro be was.

Horrible podcast. Bill sucked a fat one too.

Top Bottom