• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trance is the best!

Armin is king. It's the only thing that I can agree with Line on.

Hell yeah it's the best! Although I hate a lot of this crossbreed poppy vocal shit that's showing up really frequently. Sometimes it's good but other times blah

trance is definitely the best. been in love with that stuff since like 2000

That's about when I got into it!

RIP old Tiesto

I get a real Guy Fieri vibe from him.

The whole podcast seemed to be him desperately trying to convince how much of a bro be was.

Horrible podcast. Bill sucked a fat one too.

I couldn't listen to that shitty Jay Glazer one.

The Jim Lampley one on the other hand was interesting even though I know nothing about boxing.

John Football signs with Drew Rosenhaus as his new agent.

He should come be the waterboy for the Panthers. No trouble he can possibly get into in Charlotte. No sireebob, no drunken vomit and pink eye filled nights to have here.

manfestival

That's about when I got into it!

RIP old Tiesto

hah yeah old tiesto was a titan of his time. The music was much harder to come by than it is now. These days there is just a ton of the music which is nice but makes it much harder to follow than before.

cdyhybrid

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5h5 hours ago
Christine Michael one-year Seahawks deal: $725,000, $675,000 salary, $25,000 signing bonus, $25,000 roster bonus

I'm pretty happy with that deal. He ran pretty well in his short time with us last season.

Too bad he'll have no blocking.

MechDX

Christine Michael one-year Seahawks deal: $725,000, $675,000 salary, $25,000 signing bonus, $25,000 roster bonus

I'm pretty happy with that deal. He ran pretty well in his short time with us last season.

For $10 in guaranteed money you could have kept Okung

Furyous

#BringBackJFF

... To the rookie symposium so he can tell his precautionary tale of pissing away his NFL career trying to be NFL IG MVP.

SeahawksGAF: Does anyone have an explanation for why Russell Okung signed the worst contract in football history with the Broncos? Demaurice Smith somewhere mad as shit looking at the details of that contract. What did the Hawks offer him? I wanted him to stay so the Cardinals pass rush could outwork him and sack Russell repeatedly.

--

I wish the Ravens the best as they try to recover from this very unfortunate news. Tray Walker was a great dude by all accounts and it sucks that he's no longer with us. How are the Ravens going to honor him?

Sanjuro

How's everyone's Saturday evening going?

Btw fuck you.

eRUqhbl.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A little old, but the last time I heard anything from Tiesto was this remix.

Love the sound effect emphasis on TWEAK.

Tiesto is still gigantic but the trance sound disappeared gradually from his albums. The latest stuff is almost entirely pure mainstream EDM.

hah yeah old tiesto was a titan of his time. The music was much harder to come by than it is now. These days there is just a ton of the music which is nice but makes it much harder to follow than before.

There is such an over abundance of electronic music out there that trying to find solid trance can be difficult. Listening to the State of Trance radio show helps since Armin always mixes in some traditional trance tracks with the more popular vocal poppy stuff.

Past that it's like staring into the abyss. Everyone has their own radio show these days and not everything gets played everywhere. On top of that, you have to dig through loads of Skrillex type stuff to find some good tunes. Trance used to be the dominant electronic genre but has taken a massive backseat to all the stuff out there now that brings in the crowds. It's still out there and I don't want to be "that guy" that bitches and moans how trance is dead but it takes a bit of work to find it.

this_guy

I don't think I ever mentioned having to stay 100% on-topic here. If anything, that's the last thing I want to see. Look how the NBA threads have turned out.

I was just being an ass since I found out this community forum is
lightly
modded now. Hopefully the good natured shit talking and hatred of everything Patriots will continue here.

MechDX

I was just being an ass since I found out this community forum is
lightly
modded now. Hopefully the good natured shit talking and hatred of everything Patriots will continue here.

#FuckTheColts

need to keep The Weed he is obviously our Colts killer

bionic77

"Want me to tell you about the time I almost kicked Peyton Manning's ass?"
Did I ever tell you about the time I almost had a 3some with Stacey Dash and Salma Hayek?

I was out with my best friend Chuck Lidell at a
high end bar and I looked across the room and I got that vibe from these 2 girls. You know what I mean? Like that look from a chick when she frowns when she sees you staring at her and then whispers to the rich guy sitting next to her? That's the face they make when their panties get wet. You have to believe because I can tell you that I will outwork any man when it comes to getting some tail. But at the same time I am really loyal. I won't just leave the broad I just married in Vegas last night for the first chick I see.

Getting back to the girls I could tell they wanted it bad and Chuck as usual was telling me to go for it. He had just gotten done fighting a bear outside and was being his usual degenerate self. But fuck I am just a regular guy and I turned the girls down and went back to the room to show these assholes from California how we represent on the East Coast in a serious game of Golden Eye. They were talking some shit and I will pass up a 3some any day of the week and twice on Sunday when my honor is challenged. I just can't pass up a chance like that to prove my manhood.

If you liked this made up story turn in to Bill Simmons latest podcast for 60 minutes of this stuff!

Syrinx

Did I ever tell you about the time I almost had a 3some with Stacey Dash and Salma Hayek?

I was out with my best friend Chuck Lidell at a
high end bar and I looked across the room and I got that vibe from these 2 girls. You know what I mean? Like that look from a chick when she frowns when she sees you staring at her and then whispers to the rich guy sitting next to her? That's the face they make when their panties get wet. You have to believe because I can tell you that I will outwork any man when it comes to getting some tail. But at the same time I am really loyal. I won't just leave the broad I just married in Vegas last night for the first chick I see.

Getting back to the girls I could tell they wanted it bad and Chuck as usual was telling me to go for it. He had just gotten done fighting a bear outside and was being his usual degenerate self. But fuck I am just a regular guy and I turned the girls down and went back to the room to show these assholes from California how we represent on the East Coast in a serious game of Golden Eye. They were talking some shit and I will pass up a 3some any day of the week and twice on Sunday when my honor is challenged. I just can't pass up a chance like that to prove my manhood.

If you liked this made up story turn in to Bill Simmons latest podcast for 60 minutes of this stuff!
I'll just wait for Tabris to get unbanned.

One of my neighbors down the street had a 50th birthday party. By 7:00pm it was all cleared out and everyone had gone home. Is this what we have to look forward to?

Top Bottom