• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

For Kave.
giphy.gif

bionic77

One of my neighbors down the street had a 50th birthday party. By 7:00pm it was all cleared out and everyone had gone home. Is this what we have to look forward to?
I am almost 40 and I have hung out wth some 50 year olds who can party pretty fucking hard. To be fair I am not one of those people anymore but I am just refuting this theory. I know a guy who is moderately wealthy and you would think he is the most boring stiff of all time but he gets the hottest pieces of ass and he is in his 50s. Him and one other friend of mind who travels around the world make my Facebook account worthwhile.

You just live in a lame neighborhood. That dude probably went to sleep by 7 when he was college too.

Age is just a number (that helps us predict how long you have to live).

I am almost 40 and I have hung out wth some 50 year olds who can party pretty fucking hard. To be fair I am not one of those people anymore but I am just refuting this theory. I know a guy who is moderately wealthy and you would think he is the most boring stiff of all time but he gets the hottest pieces of ass and he is in his 50s. Him and one other friend of mind who travels around the world make my Facebook account worthwhile.

You just live in a lame neighborhood. That dude probably went to sleep by 7 when he was college too.

Age is just a number (that helps us predict how long you have to live).

so what you're saying is that we should all look up to and aspire to be like Jim Irsay?

manfestival

I just ate a very delicious banana. I hear these bananas are in danger because of some virus that is going around that wiped out the last race of amazing bananas. I really hope this banana survives.

I need to sit down and figure out the best way to convert a flash video into a gif. It would make it so much easier when it comes to rigging a head and making it smooth. Since I'm not making a new layer for each head on each frame to make it smooth in Photoshop, fuck that!

I'm as bummed about Bryant dealing with depression and being suspended as any other Steeler fan, but I gotta admit I'm excited to see Coates get some serious playing time.

Hopefully he's not the next Limas Sweed.

Also Bryant being labeled a possession receiver :jnc. Dude dropped more balls than all the other receivers on the team combined
didn't check stats so pretty much going off what I believe I saw

bionic77

I'm as bummed about Bryant dealing with depression and being suspended as any other Steeler fan, but I gotta admit I'm excited to see Coates get some serious playing time.

Hopefully he's not the next Limas Sweed.

Also Bryant being labeled a possession receiver :jnc. Dude dropped more balls than all the other receivers on the team combined
didn't check stats so pretty much going off what I believe I saw
Bryant and Heath were both competing for the no hands title last year.

Bryant probably won but it was pretty close as I recall.

I can wear my contacts again! Things are looking up bros

alex_morgan_manchester.jpg
Soccer moms?

Nice!

Striker

Apparently Landon Collins has gotten three girls preggo and told one of them to get on food stamps.

Pull out, breh, or use a condom, moron.

Top Bottom