• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Wow how do I not hear how awesome this was. People jerk the dumbest crap and that movie kicked so much ass. A big box office R-rated action movie. I almost cried

I'm worried it might be a one hit wonder. Sammy was an awesome villain. Shit villains is where most Bond style movies fall apart.

squicken

I'm worried it might be a one hit wonder. Sammy was an awesome villain. Shit villains is where most Bond style movies fall apart.

He was great. Church scene was great. Banter with the Princess was great. I can't believe they got away with some of the stuff they did

They blew up Obama!

brentech

I had no idea until readin about the sequel, but apparently kingsman is a comic and the movie was based on it, while the 2nd movie will be its own material. Soooo, generally not a great start.

Mindlog

Falcons are a god damn disgrace.
Fine the franchise and take away draft picks then force them to extend Matt Ryan again.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol:

In case you are wondering, homemade cardboard license plates are NOT legal.

M8NDqNC.jpg

LycanXIII

So both Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu are free agents for the Bengals this year. They decided to re-sign Brandon Tate first. Guy who seems to fair catch a majority of punts and runs back every kick-off from the end-zone but rarely reaches the 20.

His parents didn't even want him, don't think you'll be able to unload him to some other team!
Damn..

The Browns will take him, since their moto is "We reject no one. So take nothing from us.".

That's the 49rs as they take all of our sloppy seconds.

I want to start season 4 of HoC but man too much backlog and not enough time. Hopefully it's better than that shit they called season 3.

Compared to three, it's a LOT Better. I am almost halfway through now. One of my problem with season three is that in the previous two seasons.. Frank basically wins just about every time.. then three, he loses every time and here it balances out and a lot of recall from the previous seasons.

Gary Myers....lol.

I've no doubt there's truth to Coughlin being slighted (no shit. He was forced out of a team that was built to lose and he took the fall and vocalized as much) but Myers is a fucking hack and I believe his "NFL sources" about as much as I believe the roll of toilet paper in my bathroom.

Let a Garafolo or Graziano confirm those reports and then I'll pay it mind. Not the same douche that led the Fire Coughlin charge twice. Also, that clown can't even get simple facts correct - Osi is already in the Ring of Honor. Happened this season if Myers had bothered to pay attention.

Striker

So both Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu are free agents for the Bengals this year. They decided to re-sign Brandon Tate first. Guy who seems to fair catch a majority of punts and runs back every kick-off from the end-zone but rarely reaches the 20.
Marvin Jones pls.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
https://vine.co/v/O6gBLIXqLPp

Can dogs play football? He tackles better than our LBs....

Of course here's a picture of one:
at-and-t-college-football-streaming-large-3.jpg

oh and the Georgia bulldog mascot is there too.

What kind of stupid ass question is that chris?

Knowshon-Moreno-cry.gif

Marvin Jones pls.

I honestly believe Detroit is the most preferable destination for most of the WR free agent class given the talent we have and the cap space. Whether CJ retires or not.

I'm just not sure if Bob Quinn will make an offer to Marvin Jones, Jermaine Kearse. He will, I'm sure, I'm just not sure who he will make an offer to.

Marvin Jones would be a great deep threat compliment to Golden Tate, Eric Ebron and Theo Riddick. Jermaine
Kearse is another great WR, who happens to be friends with Golden Tate so maybe we make an offer to him.

The Detroit Lions organization going into next season is a hell of a lot more of a more attractive destination than the New York Giants, who are on borderline rebuilding mode with a new Coach.

We could sign one of those two along with Anqoun Boldin, who I think it a lock to sign with the Lions. And I think he'd be a great veteran pick up for this mostly young team.

Boldin can still play, I'm shocked at the stats he put up with Kaepernick last season.

Euron

So where does everyone think Trevathan is going next season?

Knowing my luck he'll go the the Giants and get a season ending injury in the preseason.

Euron

Hoping Reese can buckle down and sign a legitimate LB, but you're right about Chicago. Same for Malik Jackson.
I can see Jackson ending up in Jacksonville. He'll be a solid player but not worth the ridiculous amount of money they will throw at him.

Where does JPP and his seven fingers end up?
I think it's legitimately possible that he agrees to a 1 year contract with the Giants to prove himself again.

Happy Saturday!

iyncsxzr3nurq.gif

Giving up on the Blue Devils for the Jayhawks..

That.. Seems like a downgrade to me.

Also.. Did Arsenal lose?

Not really, it did look really nice at times...until the goofy looking dinosaurs showed up, that's the only positive thing I can say about it.

Aww.. I hoped it would be. Really seems like they should have pushed it ahead instead of releasing it so soon after Inside Out.

Euron

I had the most disappointing wings ever last night. In what world do "regular" wings, mean zero fucking sauce?
Regular might be open to interpretation if the type isn't explicitly stated on the menu. I just play it safe and say medium.

Worst wings I've ever had weren't even wings despite being advertised as such. They were pieces of tasteless fried chicken wings on the bone despite being advertised as Buffalo wings. I think we let a Bengals fan order that night.

Regular might be open to interpretation if the type isn't explicitly stated on the menu. I just play it safe and say medium.

Worst wings I've ever had weren't even wings despite being advertised as such. They were pieces of tasteless fried chicken wings on the bone despite being advertised as Buffalo wings. I think we let a Bengals fan order that night.
That was your first mistake.

...you ordered wings, "regular"?

Everywhere? What did you expect?

the places I go, you get thrown out if you order regular wings

or 'bbq'

or 'mild'

The options made it deceptive. There was no Buffalo or hot...The options were:

Regular
Sweet and Spicy
Honey BBQ
Mild
Garlic Parm

Greg

two of those options were a test

if you order the others, they give you a real menu where they have more than 3 flavors

Draxal

Gary Myers....lol.

I've no doubt there's truth to Coughlin being slighted (no shit. He was forced out of a team that was built to lose and he took the fall and vocalized as much) but Myers is a fucking hack and I believe his "NFL sources" about as much as I believe the roll of toilet paper in my bathroom.

Let a Garafolo or Graziano confirm those reports and then I'll pay it mind. Not the same douche that led the Fire Coughlin charge twice. Also, that clown can't even get simple facts correct - Osi is already in the Ring of Honor. Happened this season if Myers had bothered to pay attention.

To echo FV, you really have to question the source here. GM had a huge vendetta against Coughling.

two of those options were a test

if you order the others, they give you a real menu where they have more than 3 flavors

It was depressing. I guess the default anywhere I've ordered from before has always been buffalo. So I assumed regular was buffalo. Apparently not in the south.

Top Bottom