• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair spoke today at NFL's Owner meetings and shed light as to why quarterback Brock Osweiler chose the Texans over the Denver Broncos during free agency.

"I guess the thing that really helped us is that he does like our offense, and Coach Bill O'Brien gives the quarterback a little more leeway at the line of scrimmage and all quarterbacks like that," McNair said. "I think that helped. And then of course, he had played behind Peyton Manning and with John Elway there. Their shadows were quite large. He was still going to be under that and compared to them. He has a chance to be a real hero in Houston. And we’ve got a good ball club so I think all those things entered into it."

Man seems like Brock didn't want the pressure. Can't fault him for that.

bionic77

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199337

HT_pet_alligator_04_mm_160317_4x3_992.jpg
Damn he is mobile now.

The snitching is going to spread across state lines now...

Eleuin

If Cornball3 maybe becoming the new Browns QB wasn't bad enough for the cleve LeBron unfollowed the Cavs on instagram and Twitter

Non of those guys were accused of sexual assault, stealing crab legs, yelling obscene phrases, or stealing soda from Burger King.

Wait, he did that?

Is Bionic being Gata's dad considered NFL-GAF canon now?

You bet, Dega and Gata are his kids. He channeled his inner Magic Johnson.

What did Bionic do to you, Gata?
Leave him in Florida..

Why am I watching Dancing with the Stars for Von Miller?
Because it's the offseason.

Tom Penny

Non of those guys were accused of sexual assault, stealing crab legs, yelling obscene phrases, or stealing soda from Burger King.

When I was like 13 we called the BK hotline and told them my buddy got molested by a worker there in the bathroom. They did legit call on it. The sound of his mom and his face when we walked into the house...

bionic77

Now I am Dega's father too?

You bums need to get jobs and stop trying to leech off me. Stop with the insults to my DNA. I am prepared to go on Maury and defend my family's honor.

Top Bottom