• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Now I am Dega's father too?

You bums need to get jobs and stop trying to leech off me. Stop with the insults to my DNA. I am prepared to go on Maury and defend my family's honor.
Listen.. You are channeling Magic Johnson. It's okay.. You never have to pay for them, they are a dog and a Gata.. They don't know what courts are.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How we looking for the Mock draft?

So, uhhhh, anyone from LionsGAF want to contribute? Rell, WedgeX, Plinko, slabrock, NihonTige, Ghost of PD anyone I'm forgetting?

I swear I'll draft LaQuan Treadwell.

And I know no trades allowed but maybe this year, if allowed, I'd like to trade down and offer the #16 pick to BroncosGAF for their #31 and Ryan Clady.

So, uhhhh, anyone from LionsGAF want to contribute? Rell, WedgeX, Plinko, slabrock, NihonTige, Ghost of PD anyone I'm forgetting?

I swear I'll draft LaQuan Treadwell.

And I know no trades allowed but maybe this year, if allowed, I'd like to trade down and offer the #16 pick to BroncosGAF for their #31 and Ryan Clady.

Can you recommend that trade to the Lions' GM? Please?

RBH

Whoever started this nonsense should be sentenced to 3 dick slaps a day.

image.php

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Browns have given the 9er's an ultimatum in regards to Kaep. They're not serious about RG3. If they were, he would've signed a contract. Robert has been reduced to leverage status.

You could push his wheelchair.

I would do this for you ninja.

He can give you the tools to be a world class wigger.

That's something that money can't buy you.

Time to sleep.

So Jamie Kennedy from Malibu's Most Wanted?

I can teach you how to be forever young. And bang married women.

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Floyd can be the Charlie to ninjas Frank Reynolds

There's only room for one Charlie, goto.

Floyd and the rest of the fans from Cleve are McPoyles.

Floyd is Margaret

Is this an Always Sunny thing?

Top Bottom