• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

No lies detected... :jnc

It will be a trap. Bionic will think he's going on for a paternity test, but in reality when he comes out Maury will be like "You told our producers you don't find Tom Brady handsome...

382d75de7555ae483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg

squicken

Awful stuff in Belgium

And in a far less important manner, that sucks for Cleveland that Lebron is doing them like that, again. But as Grover said, they aren't winning a title either way

Colasante

Patriots LB Shea McClellin got a 3 year, $8.95m deal with $3.5m gtd (first year).

Not a bad deal for the Patriots, better than the initially reported 3 years for $12 million. Hopefully Belichick can do something worthwhile with him.

Good morning everyone

It will be a trap. Bionic will think he's going on for a paternity test, but in reality when he comes out Maury will be like "You told our producers you don't find Tom Brady handsome...

382d75de7555ae483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg
And then he reveals himself to be a Patriots fan and shows he has a Tom Brady tattoo on his chest.

I am sick of the lies.

You people are fucked up and are making me envious of anime virgins. No one ever gives them shit about fathering anyone, let alone retarded reptilians!
I'm glad that you confessed.. How's that feel Father Dimmesdale? That weight on your chest finally being lifted and now you are free.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think Confrontation lives in the Flanders region but I hope he's safe regardless.

I just read on wikipedia page that Shaq's first album sold a million copies and charted at 20 on the billboard charts. The 90s were crazy. Warren G produced it too.

I used to listen to Shaq Diesel a lot!

I remember being stupid and drinking 1 liter Pepsi "slams" because of those commercials that he'd do.

Pepiope

I'm warmed up to fact that the Eagles may draft Elliott. He may only last 5-6 years, but that's plenty of time for birds to make a few Super Bowl runs.

I think Confrontation lives in the Flanders region but I hope he's safe regardless.

I used to listen to Shaq Diesel a lot!

I remember being stupid and drinking 1 liter Pepsi "slams" because of those commercials that he'd do.

Absolutely fine, thanks man. Don't live close to the city but do have some friends there. They're all fine as well thankfully.

Colasante

Alfred Morris signs a two-year deal with the Cowboys. I always liked Alf. I'd like to see him beat out McFadden and do well behind that offensive line this season.

Fox318

I wonder if the crowd that goes to maury is disappointed when he doesn't have human trash on?

No deadbeat dads this week? Oh shit I came to the wrong show!

Hindl

I'm warmed up to fact that the Eagles may draft Elliott. He may only last 5-6 years, but that's plenty of time for birds to make a few Super Bowl runs.

Agreed I'm warming up to him too, mostly because I haven't liked Stanley's tape much. Hargreaves would be better but he's got some question marks too. Zeke's also only turning 21 this year so he might last a bit longer. The big thing for me is his absolute perfect pass protection rating. Didn't let a single hurry, hit, or sack in 102 snaps

gutshot

Agreed I'm warming up to him too, mostly because I haven't liked Stanley's tape much. Hargreaves would be better but he's got some question marks too. Zeke's also only turning 21 this year so he might last a bit longer. The big thing for me is his absolute perfect pass protection rating. Didn't let a single hurry, hit, or sack in 102 snaps

I think they really need to focus on getting the line fixed first. Stanley isn't without his flaws, but he's a damn good tackle that should solidify the most important two spots on our o-line for years to come. Plus the 2017 draft is going to be loaded with talented backs like Fournette, Chubb and Cook.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 16m16 minutes ago
Happy Birthday, @JJWatt!

RT to help 9⃣9⃣ celebrate! ����
CeFLQdjWAAESUWk.jpg:large

Happy Birthday you sexy, Sconi stud!

tumblr_mq25fk4vbn1rvn2ylo1_500.gif

WaterloggedPeacefulIndianspinyloach.gif

On this day 27 years ago the football gods blessed us with a generational, transcending talent on defense. By the grace of god he became a motherfucking Texan!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lebron's not winning another title ever.

Kind of a shame. I've never seen a "best player in the league" have his shine and top spot straight jacked from him like Lebron had his taken by Curry.

You can't blame him for finally breaking down after playing 23523423423432 games and its certainly not his fault that the greatest team of all time just happened to spring up out of nowhere on his watch.

It is Lebron's fault that he chose to go play with mini Jamal Crawford (i.e no pass PG), engineered trading Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love, filled his roster with career bums, got the coach replaced with some motherfucker whose only claim to fame is getting stepped over by Allen Iverson fifteen years ago, and left the women, weed, and weather of South Beach to go spend his winters in that reject city. So....

I'm taking this post to that Lebron thread by the way. It's too good to leave it here!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That fan is from my alma mater. GO CSU RAMS!

More fans than the NFL Rams confirmed already. That took like 2 seconds whereas we have maybe one or two Rams fans after over 10 years here.

edit: damnit mech and line, stop posting giant ass Watt pics like you're a Pats fan posting pics of Brady

Top Bottom