• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke gets on Twitter
Follows all the GAF animus first
Wonders what the hell he got into

giphy.gif

I've seen some shit

oh snap Randle signs with Philly, hahahahahahahahaha, guy had Eli throwing to him and never showed potential, he then got Odell to take away some heat, and still never said fuck it, I am the number 2 WR on this team, he's slow and can't beat most decent corners..

oh snap Randle signs with Philly, hahahahahahahahaha, guy had Eli throwing to him and never showed potential, he then got Odell to take away some heat, and still never said fuck it, I am the number 2 WR on this team, he's slow and can't beat most decent corners..

Can't be worse than Riley Cooper.

Hindl

That's the rumor.

Sounds retarded to me.

It would make sense because that's all Sony can do. If MS is really working on merging W10 and Xbox, then they could set up W10 to have an Xbox storefront like Steam, and then have the xbox consoles be Steam machines of various power configurations. Sony would then be stuck with the PS4 power while MS would be able to outstrip them. Hell Nintendo might do something similar with the NX. They have a patent where a supplementary power unit can be used to boost the power of a local console

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's time to play everybody's favorite game: Which NFL-GAF'er Is This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8DL7xGQj3g

trejo

that's usually the answer to this game tho

NC Police done lost they damn mind (for probably the week that this will last)

I'm a black man driving a decently nice car. I just know I'm about to be made an example of. Hell they'll probably pull me over for driving at the speed limit.

#PrayForGrover

Yeah if they start pulling people over for going what they see as 1 mph over, your speedometer might read as 1 mph under. If you drive 5mph under they'll pull you over because you're impeding traffic and suspect you of being under the influence. There's no winning!

I'm a black man driving a decently nice car. I just know I'm about to be made an example of. Hell they'll probably pull me over for driving at the speed limit.

#PrayForGrover
Yeah I'm in Raleigh and saw this shit. What a fucking crock. My speedometer says I'm going 47, my GPS says I'm going 45 and who knows what the cop's radar gun says. The whole 10% leeway is there because 1, you can't be that damn accurate and 2, you're going to fill up the courts with people fighting these 3 mile over the speed limit bullshit tickets.

McCrory is a fuck nozzle and needs to be voted out.

bionic77

It would make sense because that's all Sony can do. If MS is really working on merging W10 and Xbox, then they could set up W10 to have an Xbox storefront like Steam, and then have the xbox consoles be Steam machines of various power configurations. Sony would then be stuck with the PS4 power while MS would be able to outstrip them. Hell Nintendo might do something similar with the NX. They have a patent where a supplementary power unit can be used to boost the power of a local console
I would rather they just release a new console. I don't see the benefit of releasing a PS 4.5 and fracturing the market.

It is idiotic.

If they go that route I think it is safe to say that consoles are dead and if you want to play high end games you need to get a PC.

That's the rumor.

Sounds retarded to me.
I would rather they just release a new console. I don't see the benefit of releasing a PS 4.5 and fracturing the market.

It is idiotic.

If they go that route I think it is safe to say that consoles are dead and if you want to play high end games you need to get a PC.
It makes sense if and only if it's for VR. Because that market is already going to be fractured compared to normal games on PS4.

But vague talk of "4K" aside, I think it's gotta be for VR. Games don't even support 1080p, they aren't going to go chasing 4K. But they might chase 90 fps for VR purposes...

I was super skeptical of PSVR until the PS4.5 rumor broke, FWIW. I don't see it happening on a vanilla PS4.

It makes sense if and only if it's for VR. Because that market is already going to be fractured compared to normal games on PS4.

But vague talk of "4K" aside, I think it's gotta be for VR. Games don't even support 1080p, they aren't going to go chasing 4K. But they might chase 90 fps for VR purposes...

I was super skeptical of PSVR until the PS4.5 rumor broke, FWIW. I don't see it happening on a vanilla PS4.

I think the larger question is that if nothing is even 1080p why are people expecting so much greatness from VR....

I think the larger question is that if nothing is even 1080p why are people expecting so much greatness from VR....
Well, games will always (barely) meet the minimum technical requirements and go no further. For VR that hurdle is not going to be resolution (though that still matters) but frames per second.

Not to say that some devs won't undercut it, but when reviewers get nausea from playing your poorly optimized game, it's a little different from the current status quo of "well, the framerate sucks but buy it anyway!"

Furyous

#PrayForGrover

This a clear revenue generating option. Go one mile under the speed limit just in case you catch your dipping one mile per hour over the speed limit. It's best to be on the safe side and save yourself from an increased in insurance premium.

Fox318

Cops use speed limits to justify their salary.

I got pulled over for doing 52 in a 50 once.

Meanwhile if they wanted to go after drivers they should go after people not using their blinkers or agressive driving.

KingBroly

Banned
Yeah I'm in Raleigh and saw this shit. What a fucking crock. My speedometer says I'm going 47, my GPS says I'm going 45 and who knows what the cop's radar gun says. The whole 10% leeway is there because 1, you can't be that damn accurate and 2, you're going to fill up the courts with people fighting these 3 mile over the speed limit bullshit tickets.

McCrory is a fuck nozzle and needs to be voted out.

It's not really enforceable on a larger scale. Now, I'll have to watch out on 485 since it's relatively low traffic and people go 90 through there all the time. But this is one of those 'eh...it'll be gone within a month' things.

Cops use speed limits to justify their salary.

I got pulled over for doing 52 in a 50 once.

Meanwhile if they wanted to go after drivers they should go after people not using their blinkers or agressive driving.

Cops here are pretty chill about that stuff in Seattle but once you go like a city or two north of Seattle it's like what you describe.

MechDX

As has been reported, #Memphis QB Paxton Lynch had a private workout today with most of the #Cowboys braintrust. I'm told it went very well.

One interesting note regarding Lynch and the #Cowboys: today went so well, I'm told the sides are expected to meet again prior to the draft.

How interested the #Cowboys are in Paxton Lynch? Team executives Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Will McClay were all at today's workout.

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/712838648379482113

Bitanator

As has been reported, #Memphis QB Paxton Lynch had a private workout today with most of the #Cowboys braintrust. I'm told it went very well.

One interesting note regarding Lynch and the #Cowboys: today went so well, I'm told the sides are expected to meet again prior to the draft.

How interested the #Cowboys are in Paxton Lynch? Team executives Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Will McClay were all at today's workout.

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/712838648379482113

Now way he leaves the first or if he does he won't be there for our second, so if cowboys love him that much we would have to sneak up to grab him.

Pepiope

That's supposed to mean something?

He's probably just competition to push the younger guys, but he is better than Coop so there's that. If he shows up for just 2 games next year against the Giants then I'll be happy. Matthews, Aggy, and Huff are our core 3.

Bitanator

Trade down perhaps?

if Cowboys do trade down it won't be for him since we would be in the middle first round, lynch should go in the last picks of the first to early second and we always get shit compensation for our trade downs. I personally want the first two picks to go on the defense

Hopefully the draft is more interesting than free agency. You know it's boring when the main story involves the Houston Texans' quarterback.

Top Bottom