• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

squicken

That's supposed to mean something?

He's probably just competition to push the younger guys, but he is better than Coop so there's that. If he shows up for just 2 games next year against the Giants then I'll be happy. Matthews, Aggy, and Huff are our core 3.

Earlier today when Pederson said JMatt was going to be an outside WR, I knew it was bs. Why move him from where he is so effective? Randle is nothing special, but he's better than Huff. They have gone from Maclin and DJax to Randle and Algholor outside. Quite the falloff from a few years ago

MechDX

if Cowboys do trade down it won't be for him since we would be in the middle first round, lynch should go in the last picks of the first to early second and we always get shit compensation for our trade downs. I personally want the first two picks to go on the defense

Can't imagine Lynch seeing the 2nd round with the Broncos , having no QB, sitting at 31

My take on who we should take with 1st pick

OL Laremy Tunsil Ole Miss

why? Tennessee gave up the most sacks allowed and no question Mariota needs a line to block, Tunsil can help with the run game since Titans traded for DeMarco Murray. Run game was awful due to lack of blocking and with Murray I expect them to rely more on the run game this season.

bionic77

This only applies to a select few of you, but I highly recommend Stardust as a movie to watch with that special bitch, ho or bitchass ho in your life.

Its on Netflix.

Never heard of the movie and me and the wife have watched it 2 times in the past 2 weeks. Very light hearted fantasy/adventure/romantic movie.

For those of you that don't sleep with a pillow with a picture of (insert anime ho) on it I give it my highest recommendation.

Striker

That's supposed to mean something?

He's probably just competition to push the younger guys, but he is better than Coop so there's that. If he shows up for just 2 games next year against the Giants then I'll be happy. Matthews, Aggy, and Huff are our core 3.
Younger guys? He is 24 right now (25 in May). Problem is, despite Odell across from him, he still never elevated his status and took advantage of all the single coverages he got. He's lazy, shows little effort to fight for the ball or YAC, and has bad knees. That is why he saw little action in FA and only received a one year offer. Giants didn't want him back and their only legit weapon is OBJ.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This only applies to a select few of you, but I highly recommend Stardust as a movie to watch with that special bitch, ho or bitchass ho in your life.

Its on Netflix.

Never heard of the movie and me and the wife have watched it 2 times in the past 2 weeks. Very light hearted fantasy/adventure/romantic movie.

For those of you that don't sleep with a pillow with a picture of (insert anime ho) on it I give it my highest recommendation.

latest

T5WdaRF.jpg

Its on Netflix.

Hmm I'll have to give this a try

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
One of the pools here has a basketball hoop to one side, but it's like 10 feet from the edge with no space for a good running start. I've been seeing people trying to dunk all week and it's always ended like:

RaAlDr5.gif

But with a lot more splashing.

squicken

Its on Netflix.

Surprised you had not heard of it. It's not the Princess Bride, but it has that kind of status with the younger crowd, I think. Great movie

One of the pools here has a basketball hoop to one side, but it's like 10 feet from the edge with no space for a good running start. I've been seeing people trying to dunk all week and it's always ended like:

https://i.imgur.com/RaAlDr5.gif[/img

But with a lot more splashing.[/QUOTE]

Hey Mech you been exposed!!!

bionic77

Surprised you had not heard of it. It's not the Princess Bride, but it has that kind of status with the younger crowd, I think. Great movie
Never heard of it until we found it by chance on Netflix.

I also thought it was a great movie and I am shocked I never heard of it until now. It's a pretty old movie.

Fantomex

Its on Netflix.

I remember that one, Daredevil is in it, and so is the homewrecker, oh and Robert Deniro is a pirate .Neil Gaiman wrote it, so I kinda figured it was gonna be good. Really good actually.

bionic77

I remember that one, Daredevil is in it, and so is the homewrecker, oh and Robert Deniro is a pirate .Neil Gaiman wrote it, so I kinda figured it was gonna be good. Really good actually.
I never heard of it so I assumed it was shit.

But I saw a good rating on Netflix so I decided to read some reviews. They were really glowing so I gave it a chance.

Hard for me to believe that I never heard of it before or that it wasn't a huge success.

manfestival

cant freaking wait to see batman vs superman. Yeah there are bad reviews but I honestly expected this. I am pretty sure that I have left my expectations in a place where even the movie sucker punch could be viewed as entertaining

Its on Netflix.

What's it like to be married, friend?

TCaiTDK.gif

Top Bottom