• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Bitanator

The Browns get RGIII that could change their QB plans perhaps, would that be interesting if the cowboys are sitting there with both QB's in their lap come draft day and the choice of Bosa or Jack, think we have to entertain the possibility of a trade down then.

MechDX

Thank friend, you have been very supportive lately!

Finally the great wrong of the 2012 draft will be corrected. Maybe we can add Shurmur back to the coaching staff :")

sore-loser-o.gif

Low risk high reward signing. This dosent change really anything with the qbs in the draft. This probably spells more of the end for Mccown.

My only concern was how Rg3 would react to a Qb at 2, but seems like Hue and the crew made rg3s position in this clear. And maybe he's been humbled a bit by redskins

Tomfoolery is my middle name!
Not like this friend.

If I could go back in time and tell a younger me before the 2012 draft that RG3 would be your qb. He would be pretty happy, but then crushed when he found out the actual outcome of the draft.

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 25m25 minutes ago

- Luck/Newton athleticism
- Rivers competitiveness
- Cutler arm strength

Carson Wentz drawing some impressive comparisons. #NDSUProDay

Kill me.

Damnit

I hoped that Sackorpick would have gone to the Browns so those motherfuckers could have killed his career instead.

Now Kap's going to get revitalized in Denver and I actually have to worry about him as a threat again :(

ampere

I could potentially get down with something like that depending on how it's implemented. Of course clickable sticks hasn't worked out great so far, so they would have to nail that. It gives a bad first impression but we'll see

If there are exclusive Zelda and Mario games and the reception is good I'll be interested. That's pretty much always what it comes down to

Fantomex

I don't know what's sadder:

The Browns are stooping so low as to take a chance on RGIII
RG3 has to gotten so bad he's willing to take a chance on the Browns

Bread

Banned
What's the verdict on Rainbow Six? Yay or nay for 40% off? Mech's already got it, my bro and I will pick it up if there's going to be enough people to play with.
I don't have it, and I'm probably not getting it for a while. Dark souls, Doom, and trackmania are my priorities for now.

Hindl

The Browns get RGIII that could change their QB plans perhaps, would that be interesting if the cowboys are sitting there with both QB's in their lap come draft day and the choice of Bosa or Jack, think we have to entertain the possibility of a trade down then.

That's a pretty big risk trading down and hoping Bosa or Jack falls. I could see Bosa slipping to maybe 10, but Jack will be going to the Jaguars, can't see them passing on him.

If there are exclusive Zelda and Mario games and the reception is good I'll be interested. That's pretty much always what it comes down to

Yeah pretty much. The Wii was interesting and had some cool ideas but that controller was fucked outside a few of their games. Still had Super Mario Galaxy though so I had to get it

As a RGIII fan who wanted nothing more than for the guy to succeed...

why

This is a guy who's done nothing but destroy his own career with his decisions--by forcing himself into games while injured, to forcing the coach to move away from a system he excelled at, and now signing with a team where QB's go to die, a meh offensive line, and blehhh weapons.

What in the fuck is he thinking? It's going to take a miracle for him to pull anything together in Cleveland.

MechDX

why

This is a guy who's done nothing but destroy his own career with his decisions--by forcing himself into games while injured, to forcing the coach to move away from a system he excelled at, and now signing with a team where QB's go to die, a meh offensive line, and blehhh weapons.

What in the fuck is he thinking? It's going to take a miracle for him to pull anything together in Cleveland.

According to most reports he had no other offers. None.

why

Market dried up, the only other desperate teams were the Rams/Broncos/Texans and they are happier with what they got now or plan to do in the draft,

Top Bottom