• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Crazy hypothetical idea:

If you are the Titans do you call the Niners to see if they are interested in Mariotta for their first round pick?

No one really loses in this scenario:
Titans still get their QB in Wentz and an extra first round pick.
Niners get their QB in Mariotta with Chip
Browns are like WTF?
Eagles GAF has a meltdown.
No way Chip has the power he did with the Eagles.

Hindl

Seen him projected in both second and third. Texans pick later in the 2nd round so not that big of a reach

Yeah I've just been looking at potential WRs that would be available when the Eagles pick in the 3rd and thought Shepard would be around there. Him, Pharoah Cooper, maybe Leonte Carroo. I still know relatively nothing about the draft, so I could believe him moving up the boards.

I feel like Giantbomb is going downhill.

I could see that, it's definitely different. The Ryan Jeff Patrick Dan Vinny days were top notch, but I like the new staff too. It does feel different with people like Dan and Austin. A lot tamer maybe? And it does seem like they have been going through content droughts lately. Still really enjoy them though

The bachelor party for my non-existent wedding is gonna be the shit.

Now, who to pick as best man? Sell yourselves to me, friends.
Trejo. He's the Stiffler of this bunch(Party wise) He'll make it better than the original movie. Just don't invite Gata. He wouldn't know what to do. :p nah invite him for
blackmail on pics/videos

Pepiope

Not with the awful ownership and front office in place. No one will ever work out in Philly with Jeffery and Howie running things.
Things seem to be going well right now.

Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is sick of people bashing football.

"People that say, 'I won't let my son play [football]' are fools," he told The MMQB in a video interview.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ce-arians-people-let-kids-play-football-fools

Fuck Arians.

He's spent the last 3 years physically broken, mentally broken, and benched. If anybody picks up Manziel (who's only had two of those happen over the course of 2 years), there's no fucking way it's for that much.
The Browns have 36 million in cap space and have been systematically dismantling their roster since free agency began. Who gives a shit about 6 million dollars spread over two years? :jnc

To call that a "large" investment in a QB is a god damned joke.

Lol, what will you say when he's benched for Chase Daniel.
I'd take a plastic collar boned, broom stick duct taped to his back to keep him upright, Tony Romo over Sam Bradford at QB. The delusion is strong with pewdiepie.

Bread

Banned
Dutch a bachelor party hosted by me would be sponsored by breadstream and broadcasted around the world. Bae will have to deal with that.

MRSA

Banned
UBCc3

How do you people deal with this cold?

Yo FV.

How would this guy be as the 8th o-lineman?

Good. I think we mentioned him before when he visited the Cards. When healthy, he's actually a really good player. He's a solid solid RG and can also play at RT in a pinch and do so very well. He just can't stay healthy. If he's brought in as a swing tackle or back-up guard, he'll be a good signing for you guys.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good. I think we mentioned him before when he visited the Cards. When healthy, he's actually a really good player. He's a solid solid RG and can also play at RT in a pinch and do so very well. He just can't stay healthy.:/

Oh, then he'll definitely fit in. Sign him up, Colbert!

Build a solid team around him, y'all actually have a good coach and he can be a good QB....don't fuck it up
I know the former and believe in him... I don't believe in the latter because as Squicken and others have posted, there is little help around him even if he fixes what went caused his downfall in Washington.

That's a lot to believe in and my faith is not strong enough.. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Top Bottom