• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Former Ravens Terrence Cody sentence for starving a dog and possessing an alligator???

df24745913894f44af7e2f6a36af5c40-1.jpg

If you wear that hat to court, you deserve to get additional time.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 25m25 minutes ago
The #Browns signed RGIII to a 2-year deal worth $15M, source said. He gets 6.75M guaranteed. Large investment.

In what world is that a large investment for a QB? That's a pittance if they get anything out of him. I'm actually really interested to see RGIII in Hue Jackson's offense.

squicken

Cleveland's best WR has been out of football for a year selling cars at a weight of 250 lbs. They lost former All Pro center Alex Mack and 26 year old up and coming right tackle Mitchell Schwartz to free agency.

Why does Cleveland hate Heisman winning QBs from Texas? Draft Braxton and Cardale and ruin their careers instead!

Just let me know where y'all register and I'll send a gift and a nice card. I would love to go dutch but I ain't got the time for that,

As far as the PS4 it seems like it'll be an upgrade for Media not games so it's not really a big deal, I'll probably upgrade though since I'll be getting a 4K TV soon,

Furyous

CeU84t-UkAEGQpe.jpg

Now all we need to do is draft either Goff or Wentz and sit them for two years. Sitting for two years and learning an offense should guarantee they're at least Brocweiler-level competent on the field. They need the full four years to sit but two years should be enough time to look decent in an offense if we don't lose our coordinator in the first year.

RG3 gets two years to prove himself and we get a QB that cares about studying his playbook and staying out of clubs during the season. We got a steal and I'm happy.

In what world is that a large investment for a QB? That's a pittance if they get anything out of him. I'm actually really interested to see RGIII in Hue Jackson's offense.

He's spent the last 3 years physically broken, mentally broken, and benched. If anybody picks up Manziel (who's only had two of those happen over the course of 2 years), there's no fucking way it's for that much.

Line_HTX

Charley Casserly ‏@CharleyCasserly 7h7 hours ago

I think Paxton Lynch is a better QB coming out of college than #Texans 18.0 man Brock Osewieler @nflnetwork

That may be true, but I highly doubt Pax is going to hit the ground running.

MechDX

Crazy hypothetical idea:

If you are the Titans do you call the Niners to see if they are interested in Mariotta for their first round pick?

No one really loses in this scenario:
Titans still get their QB in Wentz and an extra first round pick.
Niners get their QB in Mariotta with Chip
Browns are like WTF?
Eagles GAF has a meltdown.

Fantomex

Called out the mods, which is usually the fastest way to get banned here.

aaaah he took the idealist route. I see. Well, there is no shame in going down in a blaze of glory. Unless you did it on a videogame message board. May God have mercy on his soul.

Crazy hypothetical idea:

If you are the Titans do you call the Niners to see if they are interested in Mariotta for their first round pick?

Browns are like WTF?

Mariotta>>wentz

mr2xxx

Banned
6 mill. And the new Cleveland QB, R.I.P my good friend. Sad to see that no one believes in him anymore. He provided on of the most exciting years of football and I wish him the best but sad to see him in this situation.

Pepiope

Crazy hypothetical idea:

Browns are like WTF?
Why does EagleGAF care?

MechDX

Starting to warm up to the idea for the Texans to take Andrew Billings (DT/NT Baylor) in the first and then grab Sterling Shepard (WR OU) in the second.

Two big needs instantly filled with Watt having a dominant person at the other DE spot while Wilfork can mentor him to take over the NT spot in the future

Shepard is being compared to Edelman. So there is that....

Hindl

Starting to warm up to the idea for the Texans to take Andrew Billings (DT/NT Baylor) in the first and then grab Sterling Shepard (WR OU) in the second.

Two big needs instantly filled with Watt having a dominant person at the other DE spot while Wilfork can mentor him to take over the NT spot in the future

Shepard is being compared to Edelman. So there is that....

Damn Shepards being mocked that early? For some reason I had him at early-mid 3rd. My guesses for this WR class are all over the place

MechDX

Damn Shepards being mocked that early? For some reason I had him at early-mid 3rd. My guesses for this WR class are all over the place

Seen him projected in both second and third. Texans pick later in the 2nd round so not that big of a reach

Top Bottom