• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

What? Are you kidding me?

Last year, God and Satan got together, as they do annually before the Super Bowl, to strike a deal.

Last year, Satan got the Pats to cheat their way to a SB victory, and God got to bury Boston in over 100 inches of snow. The true Pats fans who lives in NE would likely have traded away this victory, but 99% of Pats fans live in Europe and Florida who were happy with the outcome.

This year, God said "No fucking way are those cheating bastards winning another one, I don't care how much snow you promise me" and so Lucifer handed God a list and said "this is everyone who will die in 2016." And God cried a little, frankly, at the names, but in the end He agreed.

So bottom line: it's all the Pats' fault.

Bitanator

I miss DeMarcus Ware :(

Dude lit up the whole place with that smile. The Saints game in 2009 is his career game in my opinion, came back after thinking he would not play at all the rest of the season from the neck injury to help seal the victory for the Cowboys. Snatch the perfect season from them that year

I know the former and believe in him... I don't believe in the latter because as Squicken and others have posted, there is little help around him even if he fixes what went caused his downfall in Washington.

That's a lot to believe in and my faith is not strong enough.. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Yeah I don't trust your FO to do the right thing...much like Miami....but hey you've made two good moves so far....

Lol I can see Dutch "Gronking it out" @ his party.

Gronk Gronk

Why wouldn't you just get Lunchbox? He'd pay for everything I bet.

This is not the worst of plans tbh

Dutch a bachelor party hosted by me would be sponsored by breadstream and broadcasted around the world. Bae will have to deal with that.

International fame eh? All the female viewers will fall in love with me though, bae might protest.

Fantomex

I was daydreaming the Rams drafted Myles Jack, and then I came back to reality. Such a beast.

jackcb1.0.gif

Dutch a bachelor party hosted by me would be sponsored by breadstream and broadcasted around the world. Bae will have to deal with that.
Come on bread I hope your not Jim from American Pie. Wanting for people to see all of this. You gonna charge $9.99 too for streaming?

Fantomex

Want him so bad. Maybe Howie could package something together and switch spots with the Jags

He won't go past #5. I would pray that switching 1st rounders with Jacksonville as well as giving them your 2nd round pick would work. I mean it worked for the Dolphins when they traded up to #3 to get Dion Jordan.

Hindl

He won't go past #5. I would pray that switching 1st rounders with Jacksonville as well as giving them your first rounder would work. I mean it worked for the Dolphins when they traded up to #3 to get Dion Jordan.

You mean switch and give them 1st round 2017? Eagles are at 8, I'd hope going from 8 to 5 would be cheaper than 12 to 3. I was hoping maybe this years 1st and one/two of our 3rd and 4th round picks could do it. I think going down 3 spots and potentially getting two more picks in the top 100 could be enough

He won't go past #5. I would pray that switching 1st rounders with Jacksonville as well as giving them your 2nd round pick would work. I mean it worked for the Dolphins when they traded up to #3 to get Dion Jordan.

I remember thinking he would be the next Jason Taylor....good times
;_;

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CeVm9TbUIAAH-jj.jpg

Only people my age and older remember him. Been suffering with ALS for 6 years. 46 Years old. Played on the Eagles and Patriots.

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ 3m 3 minutes ago
RG3 on if he thought he would end up with # Browns in 2012 draft: Yeah, I did. I was ready then and more than ready now.
I can finally pull out that Rg3 Browns jersey I bought in 2012.

Welcome to the Cleve Rg3s wife

Cool mock up I saw
CeVlPrZUkAEdnXl.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I honestly hope that controller and everything about it is a fake. I was hoping Nintendo wasn't going to go that route because it was horrid.

Hindl

I honestly hope that controller and everything about it is a fake. I was hoping Nintendo wasn't going to go that route because it was horrid.

I thought it could be real just because it seemed like a Nintendo thing to do. I think the real thing won't be that far off, except physical buttons will be in the screen

Top Bottom