• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

13. Miami Dolphins

Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State

The No. 5 player on our board, Elliott has the skill set to be an every-down RB from Day 1. He's an exceptional blocker and a threat to catch the ball out of the backfield, while also showing great vision and suddenness in the open field. The Dolphins need some semblance of a run game to take the pressure off QB Ryan Tannehill.

*Acquired in the Byron Maxwell/Kiko Alonso trade

smh....these people are idiots

RBH

Wow GAF is obsessed with Batman vs Superman

Four huge threads on the first page...I just can't get into comic book movies that much. They are basically popcorn flicks

First thing I see when I open the OT today:

QwMUfy9.png

Beach

With all these mocks having Zeke fall to the Dolphins gives me hope he could fall to the Raiders at 14

And I thought the Browns did good today

manfestival

batman vs superman was an ok movie that was plagued with bad directing and strange casting choices. Will totally watch this movie again in the future

Seems like everywhere I go, I see negative opinions about Batman vs. Superman. That is concerning. How bad is it compared to Thor 1 and 2, MoS and AoU? Naming recent films superhero movies I found disappointing and boring.

bionic77

Why are you people going to see that Batman movie?

You are rewarding people for putting out garbage. Anyone with a brain could see the movies would be horrible after those trailers.

Go watch Stardust tonight instead while snuggled up with your favorite love pillow and dreaming of the idea that someone could love you IRL.

Can't possibly be worse than Cam's performance in the Super Bowl!

Cam was out there missing blocks and dropping passes? I didn't see that.

I mean, he wasn't great in that game obviously. But the only thing I'm going to blame him specifically for is not going for the loose fumble (I've already talked about why)

The rest of it? Shit happens when you go against an all-time defense, your most reliable WR starts dropping balls, your most reliable back starts putting the ball on the ground, and your offensive line decides to collectively shit the bed.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Cam was out there missing blocks and dropping passes? I didn't see that.

I mean, he wasn't great in that game obviously. But the only thing I'm going to blame him specifically for is not going for the loose fumble (I've already talked about why)

The rest of it? Shit happens when you go against an all-time defense, your most reliable WR starts dropping balls, your most reliable back starts putting the ball on the ground, and your offensive line decides to collectively shit the bed.

Grover has finally reached the acceptance stage. He should rewarded with a nice, cold glass of cranberry juice.

Top Bottom