• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Hindl

Xbox is region free so i just downloaded it from the Japanese store. Didn't need to change my account.

Oh hmmm. Well looks like a lot of people are streaming on Twitch, and a lot of them definitely don't look like Japanese streamers so they might be alright with it

Line_HTX

That fucking former Sunderland player needs to be beaten and pummeled every fucking day. That sentence he got wasn't even long enough, that low-life.

bionic77

Does Harry need to clean his ass Bionic?
What kind of fucking question is this?

You are not in Ohio anymore Floyd.

Everyone, including Harry, has to clean their fucking ass.

That is what separates us from the animals.

Just because that is the name of the team you follow doesn't mean it also has to be the color of your stankin dirty asshole.

Bob Griffin was just a simple boy from a small town, who just wanted to throw a football, run a little, and send Hooter's waitresses pictures of his dick, and you all ruined him. Now look at him. He signed with Cleveland. A fate worse than death.

bionic77

Bob Griffin was just a simple boy from a small town, who just wanted to throw a football, run a little, and send Hooter's waitresses pictures of his dick, and you all ruined him. Now look at him. He signed with Cleveland. A fate worse than death.
We didn't ruin shit.

The Ravens killed him on the field.

Other then the Steelers and the Browns everyone else in the North is a bunch of murderous thugs.

Floyd lets play D3

I might be able to play an hour..

What kind of fucking question is this?

You are not in Ohio anymore Floyd.

Everyone, including Harry, has to clean their fucking ass.

That is what separates us from the animals.

Just because that is the name of the team you follow doesn't mean it also has to be the color of your stankin dirty asshole.

It's sad I can remember your words of wisdom better than you now. Harry likes Man of Steel and would mean he's uncultured and according to you.. He has a dirty ass because uncultured people have dirty asses.

bionic77

I might be able to play an hour..

It's sad I can remember your words of wisdom better than you now. Harry likes Man of Steel and would mean he's uncultured and according to you.. He has a dirty ass because uncultured people have dirty asses.
You words are nothing but wind and straw and cannot stand up to serious scrutiny or competition.

Similar to the foundation of the Cleveland Browns.

I am going to sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow to meet some clients. Fucking bum ass bums making me work tomorrow...

RBH

Now that RG3 is in Cleveland, here's the newest member of Browns-GAF!

image.php

You words are nothing but wind and straw and cannot stand up to serious scrutiny or competition.

Similar to the foundation of the Cleveland Browns.

I am going to sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow to meet some clients. Fucking bum ass bums making me work tomorrow...
But... They're your words.

Have a good night Bionic and MRSA.. I'm on now.

Breadstream always starts when I go to bed...

Rando, how you feelin about white tuxes? Just askin', just in case I need like a best guy next to me during a certain event at a beautiful beach location where people wear tuxes and white dresses.

Hypothetically

Wow GAF is obsessed with Batman vs Superman

Four huge threads on the first page...I just can't get into comic book movies that much. They are basically popcorn flicks

Top Bottom