• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Dutch send me a a plate.

As a true Southerner in every regard except the racist, bigoted ones, I feel I am qualified to give you a accurate assessment of the quality of your pulled pork.

In general, I do side with NotKonka in that the best porks are smoked.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah let's not have Spinfuck fuck up a pulled pork (even if it's the easiest cut of meat to cook).

Spin, can you make sloppy joes? Lots of ketchup.

Dega's dinner tonight, a beef bowl with extra onions.
beefbowl-580x389.jpg

Tom Penny

Yeah let's not have Spinfuck fuck up a pulled pork (even if it's the easiest cut of meat to cook).

Spin, can you make sloppy joes? Lots of ketchup.

We do something called dynamites were I grew up. They do lots of beer and dynamite fund raisers and shit. Super easy in crock pot. My new thing is carnitas instead of pulled pork. Make a big batch and freeze it and make tacos any time I want.

http://ripr.org/post/woonsockets-dynamite-sandwich

bionic77

Saw Zootopia with the fam and it was ok. Nothing special.

The only thing that stood out to me was a movie called something like God is not Dead 2, that had a trailer right before the movie. I couldn't believe it is a real thing let alone a sequel. Also a weird movie to preview before a movie for little kids.

Slo

Saw Zootopia with the fam and it was ok. Nothing special.

The only thing that stood out to me was a movie called something like God is not Dead 2, that had a trailer right before the movie. I couldn't believe it is a real thing let alone a sequel. Also a weird movie to preview before a movie for little kids.

Maybe he dies in the sequel.

Top Bottom