• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

About to watch BvS. I'll tell you if BG and Gata are liars or not.
I might be alittle biased. I'm big into heros/comic stuff. You might not like it but I don't personally think the movie is absolute trash like ppl say. I liked it, But it's just my opinion. you might hate it and try to murder me......but that's ok.

I might be alittle biased. I'm big into heros/comic stuff. You might not like it but I don't personally think the movie is absolute trash like ppl say. I liked it, But it's just my opinion. you might hate it and try to murder me......but that's ok.
Just another day in Cleveland!

You set yourself up, BG

bionic77

Bunch of conservatives here on GAF!
In all honesty I was never a big fan of either Hillary or Bernie. Sanders is too big of a change all at once. Hillary's name is tainted with 20+ years of being in Washington. She was exciting 8 years ago but the world has moved on. If the Republicans picked a moderate like Romney or someone else who played to the middle I would have had to really think about who I was going to vote for.

But between Cruz and Trump it is impossible to not vote democrat again unless you are a moron or are insane.

Buddy Hield <3
Was pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to Curry-inspired future of basketball, where each team has a guy who can bury it from 30 feet.

In all honesty I was never a big fan of either Hillary or Bernie. Sanders is too big of a change all at once. Hillary's name is tainted with 20+ years of being in Washington. She was exciting 8 years ago but the world has moved on. If the Republicans picked a moderate like Romney or someone else who played to the middle I would have had to really think about who I was going to vote for.

But between Cruz and Trump it is impossible to not vote democrat again unless you are a moron or are insane.
I actually agree that Bernie is probably a bit much all at once, but I think he's so much better than the field that even with that it's a no brainer.

As for the Republicans, that is a dumpster fire of historic proportions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This election is great!

If by election you mean dumpster fire!

WedgeX

Banned
I turned on Bernie when I used that website to see how much your taxes would increase...

Healthcare ain't that important!

You'll come crawling on back when all that lawyer stress has its way on your heart!

But we'll be here, passing out free health plans.

Also. Had Connemara Peated Irish whiskey tonight. That was delicious and true to my roots.

Mindlog

rip liver
liver is a terrible meat for poors and perverts
i4cGhzZ.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You'll come crawling on back when all that lawyer stress has its way on your heart!

Also. Had Connemara Peated Irish whiskey tonight. That was delicious and true to my roots.

He probably should have said "healthcare ain't that important...for poors"

I'm sure bionic has that good lawyer health plan that would already be better than whatever Bernie would give him

Slo

That's precisely my plan. You guys all work on making OUR lives better, and I'll focus on making MY life better.

Worst comes to worst, I'll go with your plan.

cdyhybrid

Just got back from having a drink with a friend. Had something called The Seven Seas since I caught one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies on TV a day or two ago (although it appears to be a different drink from what Google is telling me The Seven Seas consists of). Feeling nice and relaxed now, gonna sit on my ass and watch this basketball.

Top Bottom