• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

RBH

EdFe30L.png

Tabris may not be with us today............but RBH is still here, baby!

Yeah!

ampere

Someone needs to convince Tabris to do a monthly drunk shitposting session so we can keep this thing where he's banned going. Tell him drunk shitposting has good yelp reviews

The guy who springs up to clap during the wrestler's dance in the bottom left corner cracks me up. It's like he's been waiting the whole night for it.

lol, dude did get pretty excited

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No. God no! But what the hell can I do to stop it?

he has to better than Hoyer. Gata as the Texans QB has to be better than Hoyer.

Yeah if he's a bust, so what? Just another awful Texans QB.

The upside is there though.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 9m9 minutes ago

We have released wide receiver Greg Jennings.
103 retweets 79 likes

Did anyone ask his sister how she feels about the Dolphins?

I bought from here, I follow him on twitter, he does good work. Broke down all passing plays for most QBs last year, (didn't include Romo and a few others that barely played)

Here is Ben:
Thanks! Looks spot on. Injuries definitely derailed him and the punishment he's taken will most likely have him retiring before he's 40.

squicken

It was a privilege watching Peyton all these years. Greatest QB of all time. Got that 2nd ring for the playoff winz crowd, even. Totally changed the game and the position.

Will not believe until it happens tomorrow. If it does, thank goodness...it would have been ugly to watch him try and play this upcoming season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It was a privilege watching Peyton all these years. Greatest QB of all time. Got that 2nd ring for the playoff winz crowd, even. Totally changed the game and the position.

He's at least in my top 3. He totally revolutionized the way offenses are ran by making every play an audible.

Top Bottom