• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Brady via Facebook

Congratulations Peyton, on an incredible career. You changed the game forever and made everyone around you better. It's been an honor.

12801512_1082999601741189_491158443852612720_n.jpg

On playing Diablo right now if you want to play Chris and company. Also in regards to Belicheck and Trump.. #Bionicwasright

Who?

Any who I'm pretty sure you and I threw as many passes in the playoffs this year as Matt Ryan did, so the failed President can dance as much as he wants but it doesn't change the fact that he roots for a loser franchise with no past, no present, and no future.

I wish he would have picked up the ball like he picks up the yogurt Grova. I cheered for him too.

Also.. Damn

Striker

Another busted up Panther going to NY to die? Don't do it CJ! Don't do it!

Don't do it Giants! Don't do it! He's nothing more than a serviceable rotation guy at this point in his career. His last big year was 2013 and that was because Hardy was eating all of the blockers on the other side. Don't look for him to be a reliable every down 4-3 DE
He had the injury this year and performed well in years prior and in the playoffs this season. I'm more comfortable with them signing Johnson or Williams than someone like Vernon. I think these guys, if signed, would be getting a 2-3 year deal. Neither guy has extensive injury history like Beason did when they acquired him for a 7th rd pick. Reese's problem there was the guaranteed money given out to him after his initial season as a Giant.

I think if they can nab Johnson/Williams and then re-sign either Ayers or JPP, plus add another high pick, the DE position can be in decent shape going forward.

JABEE

The Patriots are a team for facism.

If you cheer for that team you have a proclivity to submit to autocratic governmental systems.

squicken

Cc1tin9UMAANTCR.jpg

Flash Gordon and JFF at the UFC thing last night. Von Miller was also hanging out with them. Gordon needs to avoid that bad influence if he wants to get reinstated

Good thing we have at least 3 more years of Brady so he can break all of Peyton his remaining records.

Whipe him out of the history books, to further cement Tom his status as the greatest that has ever been.

Mindlog

Has Tom's suspension been reinstated yet?
Should be doubled for cheating into the playoffs by dodging suspension in the first place.

Peyton had his good years, but tired of hearing people suck his dick when he was garbage all last year

Garbage organization

Fuck this shit
You realize people are celebrating his career, not claiming he was amazing this year? Probably you don't realize this, since you made a dumb comment.

Spinluck

You know what they say, if you can't beat them join 'em.

Keep him for 3 more years and then Andrew can be Tom his successor. He will finally know what it feels like to win a game in Foxborough.

Tom having 3 more years :lol.

Pats fans are a cute bunch.

Luck would've probably won that AFCC game for you though...

JABEE

The largest contingent of Pats fans on here are from Europe.

The Birthplace of Facism.

Donald Trump is the chosen candidate of Brady and Kraft.

Hmmmm

Peyton's retiring? Guess it was pretty obvious but damn, it was a privilege to watch him play and watch my team get their asses beaten by him over the years.

RBH

Who?

Any who I'm pretty sure you and I threw as many passes in the playoffs this year as Matt Ryan did, so the failed President can dance as much as he wants but it doesn't change the fact that he roots for a loser franchise with no past, no present, and no future.

The same franchise that beat your team the last time that they met. :)

JABEE

Europe, also the birthplace of the United States of America.
Hell No.

If by born you mean born as the greatest industrial power known to man, then yes. We did bail your continent out of two World Wars. We canned the Kaiser and destroyed facist Musolini and Hitler.

We then had to babysit, so you guys didn't destroy each other again.

The first Americans left Europe to avoid European destitution and religious persecution. The success* of the Patriots correlates with an erosion of freedom in the United States.

jbug617

Banned
hello friends. It's weird that Peyton retires on the day we no longer have Anime Sunday. This is just a weird time. I remember when Peyton use to play in the AFC East.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hell No.

If by born you mean born as the greatest industrial power known to man, then yes. We did bail your continent out of two World Wars. We canned the Kaiser and destroyed facist Musolini and Hitler.

We then had to babysit, so you guys didn't destroy each other again.

The first Americans left Europe to avoid European destitution and religious persecution. The success* of the Patriots correlates with an erosion of freedom in the United States.

What do you mean "had to babysit?" What do you think is going on in Dutch's backyard now?

Talon

Who?

Call me when your QB doesn't shrivel up like Trump's tiny dong in the biggest game in his life.

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
@Randytroy1 I said the Broncos were looking at them if Osweiler got away. Texans looking Osweiler, Daniel, Hackenberg in draft.

Chase Daniel? Being in QB hell absolutely sucks much ass

Top Bottom