• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Hello friends.

Screen-shot-2012-09-11-at-2.56.13-PM.png

I should find the scene and make a gif of this for you.

MechDX

I'm projecting what he would get in a bidding war on the open market.

15 mil is high to me too but that's just me being old school.

I know Penny was trolling, but I really would rather take a chance reviving RG3 than signing Osweiler at any price.

I agree 15 million is too high but it is basically the going rate for the average NFL starter right now. I still think the guaranteed amount Denver is offering sits at around 7-8 per year.

Someone will take a flyer on RG3 and try to make him a pocket passer which he isnt. Until he proves he can move like he used to I just cant see him having any success

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rando get with the times! You can go to college at any age now, plenty of olds do it

Sure they sit in the front row and comment on every fucking thing the professor/instructor says.

Edit: or they do like I did as an old and sat in the back

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 9m9 minutes ago

We have released wide receiver Greg Jennings.
103 retweets 79 likes

Sure they sit in the front row and comment on every fucking thing the professor/instructor says.

Edit: or they do like I did as an old and sat in the back

It's my experience that the young ones are the ones that have to make a comment or ask a stupid question, I sit in the back.

@flasportsbuzz 9m9 minutes ago

... Those moves had potential to create more than $23 million in cap space. Cutting Greg Jennings saves $4 M in space.

Restructured Suh, Misi and cut Jennings. All expected. (stupid move on suh tho)

WedgeX

Banned
It's my experience that the young ones are the ones that have to make a comment or ask a stupid question, I sit in the back.

Restructured Suh, Misi and cut Jennings. All expected. (stupid move on suh tho)

Did Miami hire Martin Mayhew? Good luck with your cap the next decade.

Sanjuro

This is the first time I've heard "In the Navy" in a non homosexual tone. Some guy just came back from his tour and is having a gathering.

Bears likely to release Martellus Bennett if no trade is made

The Chicago Bears and Martellus Bennett are headed for a divorce. Whether it’s through a trade or an outright release, the days of Bennett in Chicago appear to be over.

According to the Chicago Tribune’s Brad Biggs, the writing has been on the wall since last year’s Thanksgiving game versus the Packers

Not a surprise. Zach Miller outplayed him, plus he's a bit of a diva. I look forward to the sixth round pick Pace gets for him.

Top Bottom