• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Can Peyton even pass a physical right now? I know he had to has surgery to repair something and I'm sure something else might come up. Not a fan of the money they are offering Brock but it's not very long at least...

When you wake up... go make coffee then you notice you're out of coffee.

tumblr_m94px3jKJH1qbcfc7o1_250.gif

Line_HTX

Can Peyton even pass a physical right now? I know he had to has surgery to repair something and I'm sure something else might come up. Not a fan of the money they are offering Brock but it's not very long at least...

He'll probably barely pass a physical and then hold Denver hostage Favre style.

MechDX

Well we areess than 48 hours away from "legal tampering" starting so come Monday some of this should start sorting itself out.

Got a feeling the Texans first target may be Osweiler followed by Benjamin from the Browns

Hunter S.

Peyton is obviously a guy that would not know what to do with himself when he stops playing. Most of the best athletes do not quit while they're ahead.

I still will call it all mass speculation until he confirms his real plans. The media likes to make stories up about almost nothing. $$$

Hey hands off Britney is my #BAE.

It's all cool, I got Sara anyways

Tell you right now, for an absolute fact, the #Broncos offer to Osweiler wont be the highest he receives.
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/706207934829588480

Houston becoming the Land of Bos confirmed?

Oh my god! Allbright just said the Texans are all in on him....I don't know what to think

I'd take brock over anyone in the draft,

Anyone would be kidding themselves if they think Denver's offer can come close to the crazy offers Brock would get on the open market. If he gets too costly, might be better to just let him go.

MechDX

Anyone would be kidding themselves if they think Denver's offer can come close to the crazy offers Brock would get on the open market. If he gets too costly, might be better to just let him go.

Allbright saying if the Broncos lose Osweiler they will look at RG3 or Kap.

Love this time of year

MechDX

Brock (if he can beat out Savage) throwing to Nuk, Strong and Benjamin with Duane Allen at TE and handing the ball off to Lamar Miller behind our returning o line? Supported of course by the defense who get an infusion of talent from a draft focused on more defense and o line depth.

Maybe want.

Brock (if he can beat out Savage) throwing to Nuk, Strong and Benjamin with Duane Allen at TE and handing the ball off to Lamar Miller behind our returning o line? Supported of course by the defense who get an infusion of talent from a draft focused on more defense and o line depth.

Maybe want.
He's going to Texas then RG3 will be a Bronco.

ampere

Peyton needs to be tested for banned substances because the guy is smoking the same crack as Jose Bautista.

lol

Von Miller to be contestant on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Mar 4, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/d09tsIz.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

He and Antonio Brown are gonna be on

Hunter S.

Peyton needs to be tested for banned substances because the guy is smoking the same crack as Jose Bautista.

He and Antonio Brown are gonna be on

Nice, Miller is known to practice dancing for the Denver clubs and is good already. I don't know about Brown though of course.

RG3 is probably more of what Kubiak wants, one of those rolling out bootleg stuff or whatever he calls consistently, plus RG3 is pretty fast when healthy.

Erina.

Yeah, I wonder where he'll end up. Rams, 49ers, Texas. Dude is gonna be making a lot of cash too the way teams are paying qbs right now.

gotta change it up a bit

I think I found Blarrys twitter account

Regarding Miller...

@FinsInsider

Matthew Cannata Retweeted Joe Daddona

Deal is getting close. Would expect something done before free agency opens, unless something goes south.

Also...
@FinsInsider

Matthew Cannata Retweeted Evan Ravely

According to @SiClancy, looks like Schwartz and Boone are real possibilities.

Just resign wake, let OV walk (with or without Mario) and Dolphins will be done for FA

Where did you get 20.million a year from ?

Even if 45 million for 3 years is all guaranteed its only 15 million a year

I'm projecting what he would get in a bidding war on the open market.

15 mil is high to me too but that's just me being old school.

I know Penny was trolling, but I really would rather take a chance reviving RG3 than signing Osweiler at any price.

Top Bottom