• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Hey guys, how's everyone been latel...

I'd do it in a cemetery...yeah I said it.
giphy.gif

MRSA

Banned
At least Floyd was smart enough to move out of Ohio. I mean Virginia isn't much an upgrade but still better than Ohio. I mean Jak is smarter than BG, he left Ohio.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Claim to be a huge Star Wars fan and whine about spoilers three months after the movie comes out brehs.

Yeah it's a two hour investment and it's been out a while...oh and it's a cultural phenomenon.

I think TV show spoilers are a bit different since they require weeks of time investment to get through if you haven't started. Movies should be fair game way sooner...

MechDX

RosterWatch ‏@RosterWatch 26m26 minutes ago Mississippi, USA
Spielman+Bill O'brien all over Coleman last wk, Spielman focused on Treadwell 2day-O'Brien nowhere to be found-clear #Texans only want speed

Somewhere Al Davis smiles

Hey buddy

Hello friend, how are you doing

I only abandoned you to make you stronger. Or something.

I was about to jump ship to the Rams....

It's one month to the draft. We need to start thinking about doing our mock.
SF2 already made the Titans pick last week. Guess no one noticed....

Regarding Mock....it's right in the OP....
The NFL-Gaf mock draft will take place on Monday April 18th and will begin at 10am EST. The current sign-up sheet is available here:

gutshot

So we're doing a chip bracket here at work, in celebration of March Madness. It is delicious. I've never eaten so many different kinds of chips before in my life.

CeGJBWPXEAEnafV.jpg:large

CeGJBZBXIAAeNMs.jpg:large

JABEE

Batman v. Superman was okay. It was better than Man of Steel, but it still was not a good movie. Batman was the best part of the movie. I agree with the guys from RedLetterMedia for the most part.

She was engaged. Even if that meant nothing to her and she was easy as fuck you still need some game to unlock blowjob mode. That disqualifies pretty much everyone here. Nothing to gain and everything to lose. Just reading Mech's story I could feel the gun pressed to my temple.

Hindl

Those are soooo good. They've made it to the Elite 8. Just knocked off their fiery brethren, the Cheetos Flamin' Hot. But now they are up against the juggernaut of Cool Ranch Doritos.

Can't see it beating that. Cool Ranch Doritos are another level. Non-doritos though Herr's is probably my favorite brand. Either their Sour Cream and Onion or Salt and Vinegar are amazing

Top Bottom