• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

all i want is spotify background audio

ps4 spoiled me with that

I would much rather have custom soundtracks of my own music. I like to listen to podcasts when I play games, or when it comes to music I have tons of tons of music that I like and it is not the kind of stuff that something like spotify plays.

Mindlog

I would much rather have custom soundtracks of my own music. I like to listen to podcasts when I play games, or when it comes to music I have tons of tons of music that I like and it is not the kind of stuff that something like spotify plays.
I really dislike what they did to PS4's media player. It used to be pretty alright, but now you have to suspend the active app to find your jam.

I really dislike what they did to PS4's media player. It used to be pretty alright, but now you have to suspend the active app to find your jam.

I remember at launch the PS4 came with a free trial of Sony's music service and I tried to use it for in game music but it was a nightmare. I have no idea how it works now though since I havent used my PS4 since Infamous came out.

bionic77

Ask bionic.
There was no football in 2001.

They stopped playing because of 9/11. If they didn't cancel it it was agreed upon by everyone that the Rams would have played the Steelers in the SB. Rams would be favored but since we canceled the season we will never really know what would have happened.

I believe the Pats were big Al Queda fans at the time it (9/11) happened and and when Bledsoe wouldn't denounce the United States I believe they replaced him with some system qb whose name I don't remember. I remember he had no talent other than hating America. Slow, ugly and threw like a girl with no arms. No other team wanted this trailer. But Billy saw something in him that he liked. He saw evil....

CevjbIUXEAAWvaY.jpg

Lily ended up winning,

I remember at launch the PS4 came with a free trial of Sony's music service and I tried to use it for in game music but it was a nightmare. I have no idea how it works now though since I havent used my PS4 since Infamous came out.
Sony Music is now Spotify. Sony killed its own launch music service and its easy as hell to use since they offered up the Spotify service. It allows for the use of Spotify Connect so you can control it right from the Spotify app on your mobile device.

It's so easy to create playlists in Spotify as well that it covers 98% of my music needs since I already have a premium Spotify account.

Bread

Banned
oh totally. i had my ipod plugged into my 360 24/7 for the background music, can't believe that feature didn't carry over to the bone. i don't download music anymore though, so spotify is all i need.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Didn't someone get arrested for not returning a copy of an old movie here recently?

Someone should lock up Julian Edelman up.

Probably should lock the rest of the Patriots players up too just to be safe.

Not enough, there were way hotter blonds on there with bigger boobs.

I don't remember them being posted here!

Sony Music is now Spotify. Sony killed its own launch music service and its easy as hell to use since they offered up the Spotify service. It allows for the use of Spotify Connect so you can control it right from the Spotify app on your mobile device.

It's so easy to create playlists in Spotify as well that it covers 98% of my music needs since I already have a premium Spotify account.

That is interesting. I stopped using it before Sony music merged with spotify but that sounds like a really good change.

oh totally. i had my ipod plugged into my 360 24/7 for the background music, can't believe that feature didn't carry over to the bone. i don't download music anymore though, so spotify is all i need.

Yeah I think most people were shocked at launch that they didnt carry custom soundtracks over since that was such a beloved feature. Glad that Phil is systematically fixing all the mistakes that were made.

cdyhybrid

Consoles will never become a threat to PCs unless the very idea of what a console should be changes.

As long as they want to make consoles closed off, dummy-proof, and "affordable", things will remain as they are.

MRSA

Banned
I actually don't know any PC gamers in person unless they play games on their laptops. Actually I don't know anyone who uses a desktop PC than work PCs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jim Nantz on breakfast:

On the other hand, there’s a little Jack Nicholson in “Five Easy Pieces” in me. I’m a breakfast guy: three eggs scrambled, with bacon and wheat toast, burnt. The problem is, it never came back burnt. For years it would arrive limp and tan, which brought breakfast to a standstill when I sent the toast back. It was costing me 10 minutes a day, which, multiplied by six days a week, is four hours a month. That’s 48 hours—two full days—per year. My friends, time is currency. My wife, Courtney, got tired of hearing me complain about it. She found a photograph on the Internet of a kitchen toaster ejecting two slices of burnt toast. She minimized it, printed it out and had it laminated. She insisted I put it in my wallet. When I order, I present the photo to my server. I get some strange looks, but I can assure you, the toast now arrives black and scary, just the way I like it.

Nantz likes #1.

CcTLnvZUsAA01zR.jpg

Jim Nantz on breakfast:

Nantz likes #1.

CcTLnvZUsAA01zR.jpg
First article titles that pop up when you type Jim Nantz in Google

Jim Nantz appears to be Insane

Jim Nantz is extremely serious about his toast, like too serious

Hello, friends: Please burn Jim Nantz's toast

wienku likes 16
I like to picture that thicker then a bowl of oatmeal gif, but instead the caption says "Girrrrrl you fair skin as FUCK!"

Hindl

I am glad I am not the only who thinks the Eagles are going to try to get a QB in this draft. I like Wentz better than Goff though.

It's more a question of where. I'd be alright with them, but there's better talent we can get at 8. There's plenty of QBs in the later rounds that they should take though

It's more a question of where. I'd be alright with them, but there's better talent we can get at 8. There's plenty of QBs in the later rounds that they should take though

There's more sure talent they can get at 8, in terms of "will they turn out to be a great player". But in terms of how large an effect those people can have on a team overall a QB will always be king. If Goff or Wentz turns into a better than average QB it would elevate the team much more than having a great RB or a great CB.

Wes

venison crêpe
Seeing that Baseball Sports Sim league thread in Gaming, and having played so much Football Manager, has me really craving an NFL GM game. I've heard franchise mode in Madden games are absolutely terrible though.

Heck I was even tempted to buy OOTP after looking at that thread.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Seeing that Baseball Sports Sim league thread in Gaming, and having played so much Football Manager, has me really craving an NFL GM game. I've heard franchise mode in Madden games are absolutely terrible though.

Heck I was even tempted to buy OOTP after looking at that thread.

The OOTP dev team is doing a "Beyond the Sideline Football" sim. They're like a year+ out from release though.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/bts-general-discussions/262427-bts-update-february-23rd.html

We are shooting for a Summer / Fall 2017 release date now, so we take our time to get everything right. BTS 1 will be based on OOTP 17 GUI code base and hence should remain solid and stable and focus on a realistic representation of the NFL. Things like colleges / highschool football, fictional leagues and advanced customizable features will be added throughout the years in later versions.

We should get a league together when it comes out!

Hindl

There's more sure talent they can get at 8, in terms of "will they turn out to be a great player". But in terms of how large an effect those people can have on a team overall a QB will always be king. If Goff or Wentz turns into a better than average QB it would elevate the team much more than having a great RB or a great CB.

Yeah it depends on how the draft plays out. If someone like Jack is available, no way am I taking Goff or Wentz. But I could see taking one of them depending on who's gone. Maybe it's just overanalysis, but I feel like after the top 5 there isn't a ton of breakout talent. Like picks 6-20 could all be done in any order and it wouldn't make a huge difference. Tunsil, Jack, Ramsey, Buckner and Bosa seem like the can't miss talents, with the QBs and Elliot sprinkled in there. After that it seems like the talent drops off except for Dline. Stanley has some issues on tape with some of his blocking, and Hargreaves seems a lot like Asante Samuel. He always goes for the big plays and sometimes that means interceptions and breakups, but others it means the defender gets past him for a huge gain. WRs are kind of underwhelming too, so I could see taking Goff or Wentz now. It's not my first choice but that's fine

squicken

Gonna be a pretty worthless season if the Eagles are getting nothing from the first two rounds in 2016

Top Bottom