• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't you ever compare us to those disgusting animals!

The Lakers never cheated (on the court, if we are talking about on their wives well shit is relaxed on that front in the NBA)!

We gave the world Magic Johnson, Showtime, Cedric the Great and even a cure for AIDS! We even gave you Pat Riley and his marvelous hair! I didn't even get to Kobe or the Laker girls!

The Pats have done nothing but evil during their time on this blessed planet. We are the exact opposite of them. There are no asterisks on our titles!

Laker fans are also extremely intelligent, good looking, kind and almost impossible to hate. We are the exact opposite of the Pats.

I admit that we had it good for a long time and we are spoiled. But don't compare us to the Pats! If you mean it we are through weinke. For real! Not like one of those weird games animus play with their anime pillows before they have make up pillow sex! If you mean this then we are done.

You know I'm just kidding.

Pats fans won't even be around in 5 years to bitch because they'll have moved to another bandwagon to encourage cheating and racism there.

You are spoiled as fuck though. I say that as a fan of one spoiled franchise to another.

Sanjuro

You know I'm just kidding.

Pats fans won't even be around in 5 years to bitch because they'll have moved to another bandwagon to encourage cheating and racism there.

You are spoiled as fuck though. I say that as a fan of one spoiled franchise to another.

I'm just going to bitch about Bledsoe not being in the HOF for life.

The Lakers never cheated (on the court, if we are talking about on their wives well shit is relaxed on that front in the NBA)!

We gave the world Magic Johnson, Showtime, Cedric the Great and even a cure for AIDS! We even gave you Pat Riley and his marvelous hair! I didn't even get to Kobe or the Laker girls!

The Pats have done nothing but evil during their time on this blessed planet. We are the exact opposite of them. There are no asterisks on our titles!

Laker fans are also extremely intelligent, good looking, kind and almost impossible to hate. We are the exact opposite of the Pats.

I admit that we had it good for a long time and we are spoiled. But don't compare us to the Pats! If you mean it we are through weinke. For real! Not like one of those weird games animus play with their anime pillows before they have make up pillow sex! If you mean this then we are done.

Cehp8uPXIAAFTum.jpg
The best
In the NBA

Sanjuro

Don't feel bad, Kas will be making an identical argument in 10 years by pointing to stats.

The argument changes for Stafford. Bledsoe pretty much has the qualifying marks for the position based on the time period he played. The football HOF is also far less restrictive.

If the Giants pick Fuller over Bosa ....

Oh shit, Ramsey at 9? This draft is stupid ... Howard at 8? really really really stupid.

Seriously.. I might think it's up there as one of the dumbest if not dumbest mock draft I've seen.

RB from UAB who transferred to Indiana after UAB's football program got killed by Bear Bryant Jr. He's good, but I liked Tevin Coleman from Indiana last year better, and he was drafted in the third round.

Fuck Bama and Fuck Ray Watts.. They truly are the Patriots of College Football.

I also agree with you about Coleman. I liked Coleman.. Run for 2000 yds with a fucked up foot for like more than half the year at Indiana.. He was awesome.

Even though it would be nice to have an actual NBA team to watch in Philadelphia I really don't want to see this happen.

Lakers fans have never suffered like we have since Kobe's achilles blew up. We have been so spoiled over the past 30 years going from Kareem, to Magic, to Cedric, to Kobe (was a slight drop-off with Kobe but it speaks to his greatness how small of a drop-off it was). And now we have fucking clowns like Hibbert playing a game I am not familiar with. And our best prospect is a fuckboy who rats on his teammates wives' for fun.

Please God. Make it stop. I want to have fun watching the Lakers again...

Pittsburgh winning or the Lakers winning Bionic.. If you could have only one.

Excuse me while my eyes roll the fuck out of my skull after reading "Lakers fans" and "suffer" in the same sentence.

This is what Pats fans will sound like in 5 years!

Exactly what I was thinking Wienke..

At least y'all aren't the Clippers?

:jnc

Hindl

Tanned is so played out though. I too remember 1995 when that was new and novel and pasty white girls were everywhere. From my current observations, I hardly ever see girls with pale skin.

When you start eating onions and liking them

Eh I like that Italian/Mediterranean look

MRSA

Banned
So I haven't had any booze in like a week and let me tell you, it sucks. I didn't go into DTs because I was offsetting it with benzodiazpines, but I was getting alcoholic sweats for the last few days. Now I have to taper off the benzos. Bless me Tebow.

Sanjuro

Oh shit, yeah completely blanked on the whole Brady taking over for an injured Bledsoe.

Okay so.

Amended Exhibit A: the last 14.5 years of your Pats fandom

Nah. I used to sit on the metal benches at Sullivan. That dumpster was only a half hour away from me.

Euron

Fun Fact of the Day: Since 2005, Brady is 1-5 in the playoffs against starters with the last name Manning. The one win comes from 2012 when the Texans started Danieal Manning.

Top Bottom