• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Penny

Good thing we have at least 3 more years of Brady so he can break all of Peyton his remaining records.

Whipe him out of the history books, to further cement Tom his status as the greatest that has ever been.

Fun Fact. Brady threw more TD's against Seattle than Manning did in all 4 of his SB's combined.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hell No.

If by born you mean born as the greatest industrial power known to man, then yes. We did bail your continent out of two World Wars. We canned the Kaiser and destroyed facist Musolini and Hitler.

We then had to babysit, so you guys didn't destroy each other again.

The first Americans left Europe to avoid European destitution and religious persecution. The success* of the Patriots correlates with an erosion of freedom in the United States.

I don't think it's any coincidence that it was called the "Patriot Act".

QB Wins w/16th or Worse Scoring Defense
#PeytonManning: 102
#TomBrady: 20
#JoeMontana: 7
#PeytonManningRetirement

Cc4IxuKWoAM2ccH.jpg

Good lord have mercy.

Call me when your QB doesn't shrivel up like Trump's tiny dong in the biggest game in his life.

Excuse me, which one of your QBs won the Super Bowl this year...or ever?

I'm not taking no lip from fans with the same amount of rings as the Panthers. I can take it from fucking Steelers and Packers fans because I don't have the ammunition to defend myself from them. What am I going to say "Yeah you got 6 rings but your QB probably raped a few chicks hahahahahha"? Nah.

But the Falcons, Titans, Jags (that means you Alligatorjandro), etc. etc. I don't want to hear not one more noun or verb from yall. Not now, not never booboo

Line_HTX

It'd be nice if fucking bitches in the organization weren't so shit at choosing a quarterback.

Yeah, we had a gimmick defense for a while using undersized but quick pass rushers, but it did payoff on 06. Those were our best teams.

Yeah, worst secondary ever, sure...

J2 Cool

Even without the postseason record, have a hard time figuring out how I would put ahead of Manning after Brady and Montana.

Johnny Bitchziel has done nothing but drug fueled sex parties, getting drunk and high off his ass, and makin' it raaain

He flipped off the fans of his team in his first appearance (iirc it was his first appearance). The dude is a complete bust. Ryan Leaf 2.0.

Talent with absolutely no character or work ethic attached.

Hell No.

If by born you mean born as the greatest industrial power known to man, then yes. We did bail your continent out of two World Wars. We canned the Kaiser and destroyed facist Musolini and Hitler.

We then had to babysit, so you guys didn't destroy each other again.

The first Americans left Europe to avoid European destitution and religious persecution. The success* of the Patriots correlates with an erosion of freedom in the United States.
Checks out

He's Johnny Manziel 1.0. All future busts will be held to the standard he has set.

Yeah. At first I was right there with everyone calling him Ryan Leaf 2.0, then Leaf actually said in an interview he was worried about Manziel because "it [was] like looking in a mirror" and it was like a lightbulb went off. Being so noticeably bad that your rich dad admits "we can't control him" and Ryan Leaf gets flashbacks, and in 1/4 the time as Leaf? That's historic levels of terrible

Lakers are a fucking clown show.

the whole NBA is a fucking clown show. Every time the Lakers play, they upload videos on Facebook about Kobe his games in "city X" over the years and whatever. The entire league is riding that man's dick and he didn't even need to force them.

Speaking of historic levels of terrible: Joseph Randle

Randle, 24, was booked into the Sedgwick County Jail in Kansas for failure to appear in court at 1:44 a.m. Sunday, according to jail booking records. Bond has been set at $150,000, although it’s unclear which previous charge this is related to.

This marks the sixth arrest for Randle in the past 17 months. He posted bail last week after being charged with three counts aggravated battery, one count of drug possession (marijuana) and one count of criminal damage to property on Feb. 21. In that incident, Randle allegedly hit three people with his car before forcing his way into a home.

Randle, who is from Wichita, Kansas, has had continued run-ins with the law since October 2014 when he stole underwear and cologne from a department store in Frisco. In February 2015, he was investigated for domestic violence allegations.

Randle also dealt with allegations he bet on sports last month, something he denied.

No. Not yet.

They must go lower. This is for EVERYTHING bionic and scooter said about T-Mac! I DEMAND 20 YEARS OF DARKNESS!

You know that they will draft Ben Simmons and it will be a thousand times better.

He's Johnny Manziel 1.0. All future busts will be held to the standard he has set.

I agree with this.

the whole NBA is a fucking clown show. Every time the Lakers play, they upload videos on Facebook about Kobe his games in "city X" over the years and whatever. The entire league is riding that man's dick and he didn't even need to force them.

To be fair, it is the NBA. Almost everyone (Hi Bionic) still think MJ is the best and worship him. It's a star league.

Clowns are entertaining and fun so I take that as a compliment.
It's stops being fun after the first decade or so.

Top Bottom