• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Draxal

Bionic is a filthy filthy animu confirmed.

Ce4o3RSVAAEeNVb.jpg

Ce4o5VuUUAACbrq.jpg
God this is going to be so awful.

The only difference between consoles and PCs nowadays is Steam. I bought Garden Warfare 2 and Mortal Kombat X earlier this week for the X-Box and the games had to install, just like a PC, had to patch, just like a PC, have to online check just like a PC. Now they get incremental upgrades, just like a PC.

This is how the console wars end.

Gonna be interesting to see what the next Xbox does. With the revelation that current Xbox One is running on Windows 10, I think there's a definite strategy involved here where MSFT shifts things into a digital structure very similar to Steam. If they build a "Steam Machine" like box that is capable to pretty much running anything that runs on Windows 10 through this next Xbox, then you've got a massive catalog of games available. No discs, provide a wireless controller, provide optional wireless kb/m... and basically play across Sony and Valve's business model.

I think the traditional "pop a disk in a tray" console is going to be phased out, and I think MSFT may be the one to do it.

Edit: but that's off topic obviously. In other news, Go Steelers!

Gonna be interesting to see what the next Xbox does. With the revelation that current Xbox One is running on Windows 10, I think there's a definite strategy involved here where MSFT shifts things into a digital structure very similar to Steam. If they build a "Steam Machine" like box that is capable to pretty much running anything that runs on Windows 10 through this next Xbox, then you've got a massive catalog of games available. No discs, provide a wireless controller, provide optional wireless kb/m... and basically play across Sony and Valve's business model.

I think the traditional "pop a disk in a tray" console is going to be phased out, and I think MSFT may be the one to do it.

Edit: but that's off topic obviously. In other news, Go Steelers!

MS literally tried to do that this gen but the internet said no. I wonder if they will try again.

Wait, Bread got a tag as well!

I'm never getting a tag am I? Even with all my shirtless financial, political and promotional contributions to Neogaf :(((((

Why create new consoles when they could just use the power of the cloud for infinite power?

More clouds in the sky and global warming will be completely out of control

This is racist, offensive, and hurtful.

*cries and reports Dutch*

I'm sorry friend.

Maybe we can get 1 bunk bed and we can share a room.

5 most successful black men under one roof. And we get a cardboard box for Kave.

5 most successful, educated, handsome black men and the most famous kitty.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm sorry friend.

Maybe we can get 1 bunk bed and we can share a room.

5 most successful black men under one roof. And we get a cardboard box for Kave.

5 most successful, educated, handsome black men and the most famous kitty.

Making a black man sleep in a cardboard box?

Your tag should be "so racist"

Clouds reflect sunlight back out of the atmosphere, it is called albedo.

On the other hand, more water vapor in the air is likely to cause more clouds to form. The presence of clouds dramatically increases Earth's overall albedo, reflecting a lot of the incoming sunlight back into space. Increased cloudiness would be expected to further reduce the amount of sunlight reaching our planet's surface, thus providing a net cooling effect. Thus an increase in water vapor, and hence cloudiness, might actually serve as a "self correcting" mechanism (or "negative feedback loop") that would "put the brakes on" global warming; or possibly induce a period of "global cooling".
http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/climate/warming_clouds_albedo_feedback.html

Mindlog

We are halfway through the normal cycle. Why not just wait one more year and release a whole new console?

This new SKU will come 4 years into the generation. Why not just wait one more and release a new one altogether?

I don't get it. Are they planning for another 10+ year cycle? None of this makes sense to me.
I have no evidence, but it wouldn't be surprising if AMD played an overlooked role in this decision. AMD is in a rough spot, but these new parts are ready. They could easily have made a great offer just to get more revenue on the books.
Greg Auman Verified account @gregauman

Former Bucs receiver Mike Williams, who did not play in NFL in 2015, worked out for Patriots on Wednesday, per
Torn. Want to see Mike Williams return to form and succeed. Not like this.

Hindl

I'll have to watch it to see how bad it is. FEA's story specifically is awful (even if i didn't completely hate it), but making it a show is just dumb.

I'd be able to say I find Fates story worst, but I can't get past chapter 10 in Conquest! I could easily beat it but I always have one random character die and I can't leave anyone behind. So far though the story has been pretty terrible

It's an April Fool's joke.

Smh, Japan thinking they're funny.

I'd be able to say I find Fates story worst, but I can't get past chapter 10 in Conquest! I could easily beat it but I always have one random character die and I can't leave anyone behind. So far though the story has been pretty terrible

I'm close to finishing Birthright and it's story isn't terrible for FE standards, but yeah I hear bad things about Conquest's story and I always hear about the nightmare that chapter 10 is lol.

bionic77

I have no evidence, but it wouldn't be surprising if AMD played an overlooked role in this decision. AMD is in a rough spot, but these new parts are ready. They could easily have made a great offer just to get more revenue on the books.
Every console on the market is using AMD stuff from what I can remember and so far that is probably around 60+ million consoles sold between all 3 companies.

Maybe this shit is more high margin and makes them more money but I could never see a circumstance where MS and Sony would do a mid cycle upgrade to help out AMD. They don't give a fuck about AMD and want their shit as cheaply as possible.

This generation is about releasing cheap boxes and not cutting edge boxes.

Line_HTX

"This young man ain’t nothing but 20 years old," [Darius] Slay said on Periscope. "You all acting like he snitched or something, he didn’t even snitch, his phone leaked the video out or something."

Coming to the defense of DeAngelo Russell.

Hindl

Smh, Japan thinking they're funny.

I'm close to finishing Birthright and it's story isn't terrible for FE standards, but yeah I hear bad things about Conquest's story and I always hear about the nightmare that chapter 10 is lol.

I'm thinking about folding and buying Birthright. Love Conquest and I love a lot of the mechanic changes they made in the game. Chapter 10 is just breaking me though lol. And I've heard there's even more nightmarish chapters later. But yeah the story just gives you absolutely no reason to side with the Nohr, and the father is so comically evil that I just don't have a lot of sympathy for the characters. At least Birthright is discounted since I have Conquest already. Might need to buy that one and play through it first

Draxal

Conquest's really bad, awakening's short and without any depth, Conquest they go out of the way to have the characters act really stupid. Rev's is pretty bad too, Corrin is such an idiot in the story.

bionic77

Who else is interested in the Model 3?

I almost want to buy one even though its range will probably be a little less than I need at times (I drive a ton). I would probably have to check the supercharger map before I bought in. If not for that I think I would have preordered.

I almost want to buy one even though its range will probably be a little less than I need at times (I drive a ton). I would probably have to check the supercharger map before I bought in. If not for that I think I would have preordered.

I'm thinking about it...

Interested? Sure. Enough to pre-order? Not with two boys in college over the next six years. Plan is to keep the 2005 jalopy running through that and then see what the car landscape looks like. I'm ready for our autonomous driving overlords.

rando14

MRSA have you seen this? Apparently bae Milana is a refuge and she's making a documentary about refugee crisis in Greece... what an amazing woman!!

https://www.facebook.com/HuffingtonPost/videos/10153804910596130/

You, me, bread and BG should live together

Hell yeah!!

I'd like to get a Tesla some day when I actually have money... that'll be nice *daydreams

Top Bottom