• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bob Labriola
‏@BobLabriola

The @Steelers signed DL Ricardo Mathews to a 1-year contract. Also visiting today was DE Jack Crawford, most recently of the Dallas Cowboys

MRSA

Banned
My next car will be a next gen Fiesta ST and/or Mazda Miata to go along with my new Triumph Bonneville T100. All three will be cheaper and as cost efficient than a Tesla Model S.

Line_HTX

Way too lazy to drive out to the Galleria on most days so probably not!

Anything past Midtown is a struggle for me now haha.

Traffic and parking are pretty shit, I agree. I brought it up because there's a huge crowd waiting outside the store on the new model or something, lol

squicken

Hack-6.gif

kaiju

Maybe.

Seems like a steep paycut though.

The Broncos have just $1.62 million in cap space, no way they could accept the trade under Kap's current salary.

What they can offer is a good chance at a starting QB role behind a damn good Defense.

Going to be an interesting day, wonder what's going to happen.

Godslay

Banned
The Broncos have just $1.62 million in cap space, no way they could accept the trade under Kap's current salary.

What they can offer is a good chance at a starting QB role behind a damn good Defense.

Going to be an interesting day, wonder what's going to happen.

They can make it work.

Hinges on Clady mostly.

Raiders put TE Mychal Rivera on the trade block. Probably looking for a 4th round or later pick for him. Decent move TE, but best quality he brings is his sister Naya Rivera.

0d3911a3950b3408ddfb9339d6fab675.jpg

fyeahraiders.gif

Bread

Banned

Fantomex

That picture is disgusting.

That said only a psychopath or a verified scumbag can justify his wrong actions by pointing to an unintended good consequence as a result of it.

If one of Roethlisbergers rape victims had a baby that grew up to cure cancer that doesn't absolve him of rape (being a high profile athlete with millions of dollars did that).

The only thing you say about Russell is that he was young and stupid. Considering he is paid and expected to act like a grown ass man this does not bode well for the future of the franchise if we are hitching our wagon to this moron. It is possible that he is going to change and mature in another 2-3 years, but I would not bet on it...

I am pretty sure he gets traded to a team with a little less Swaggy P and we probably get fleeced in the process.

Yay Lakers!

/cries on fellow Steelers fan BG's shoulder

Magic got HIV because he slept around and cheated on his wife. He's no different than the Patriots. Sometimes people make bad choices, that doesn't make them bad people. Isn't the excuse that he's young and stupid in a way a small justification?

gutshot

I can't take this seriously without Cape Cod chips being in the mix.

Salt and Vinegar aren't all purpose chips along with BBQ.

We had the Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat chips in there but they lost to freakin' Lay's Wasabi Ginger of all things. Don't blame me on that, I voted for the Cape Cods. They were tasty.

Hindl

Damn can't believe Cool Ranch got bumped. Gotta support Kettle Salt n Vinegar then, even if I prefer Cape Cod/Herr's Salt n Vinegar

Top Bottom