• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Ce42h2MUIAAMA9r.jpg

<3!!!!

MRSA

Banned
Who else is interested in the Model 3?

I almost want to buy one even though its range will probably be a little less than I need at times (I drive a ton). I would probably have to check the supercharger map before I bought in. If not for that I think I would have preordered.

Honestly if you're going that route. The new Volt is an amazing car, 53 miles on a charge and you still have a gas motor for longer distances.

MRSA have you seen this? Apparently bae Milana is a refuge and she's making a documentary about refugee crisis in Greece... what an amazing woman!!

https://www.facebook.com/HuffingtonPost/videos/10153804910596130/

Hell yeah!!

I'd like to get a Tesla some day when I actually have money... that'll be nice *daydreams

143 Milana

I'm thinking about folding and buying Birthright. Love Conquest and I love a lot of the mechanic changes they made in the game. Chapter 10 is just breaking me though lol. And I've heard there's even more nightmarish chapters later. But yeah the story just gives you absolutely no reason to side with the Nohr, and the father is so comically evil that I just don't have a lot of sympathy for the characters. At least Birthright is discounted since I have Conquest already. Might need to buy that one and play through it first

Birthright is really fun. It's structured more like awakening, but the map design is much better. Play it on hard tho because normal is way too easy if you're a veteran of the series.

Conquest's really bad, awakening's short and without any depth, Conquest they go out of the way to have the characters act really stupid. Rev's is pretty bad too, Corrin is such an idiot in the story.

As long as the map design is on point that's fine with me.

It's already past midnight, almost 1 AM in Japan, so their April Fools stupidity has started.

I just remembered that I don't have any April Fools stuff planned yet. I usually try to get someone at least once a year.

Yes!!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Every console on the market is using AMD stuff from what I can remember and so far that is probably around 60+ million consoles sold between all 3 companies.

Maybe this shit is more high margin and makes them more money but I could never see a circumstance where MS and Sony would do a mid cycle upgrade to help out AMD. They don't give a fuck about AMD and want their shit as cheaply as possible.

This generation is about releasing cheap boxes and not cutting edge boxes.

Nah, those margins for that sort of thing aren't great, companies are always looking for the lowest bidder when possible. The whole "Nvidia salt" thing that came out of that was so mindbogglingly dumb.

Bread

Banned
Last year someone's hilarious April Fools joke was to announce a fake album by Flying Lotus and MF Doom. I still haven't recovered.

Fuck April Fools Day.

I almost want to buy one even though its range will probably be a little less than I need at times (I drive a ton). I would probably have to check the supercharger map before I bought in. If not for that I think I would have preordered.

I don't see it just yet.

Buy a hybrid Volvo, those are legit as fuck right now. My dad has a new XC90 and it's fantastic.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly &#8207;@MarkKaboly_Trib 13m13 minutes ago Pittsburgh, PA

Ran into Ben Roethlisberger at Steelers facility. Let me tell you this: He's looking fit and trim. Noticeable difference #BestShapeofHisLife

Championship! BG is getting on board at the right time!

bionic77

Honestly if you're going that route. The new Volt is an amazing car, 53 miles on a charge and you still have a gas motor for longer distances.
Some may call me a snob, but I am just not prepared to drive a Chevy.

I care about the environment and I would like to get off big oil. But at what cost? Can you imagine the looks I will get at the next local bar meeting if I park my Chevy next to my friends brand new A7?

Cmon!

MRSA have you seen this? Apparently bae Milana is a refuge and she's making a documentary about refugee crisis in Greece... what an amazing woman!!

https://www.facebook.com/HuffingtonPost/videos/10153804910596130/

Hell yeah!!

I'd like to get a Tesla some day when I actually have money... that'll be nice *daydreams
Rando please be the scumbag doctor who is a giant man slut instead of the usual family man doctor that I always see.

As soon as you get paid I want you to get an Italian car filled with Italian sluts and Columbian cocaine. Let RBH be the boring family man. He already has the jokes ready for that job.

I want you to emulate Wussle in this one thing and get your dick as wet as it can possible be without dissolving (you can correct me if I am wrong in my understanding of how the human body works).

MRSA

Banned
Some may call me a snob, but I am just not prepared to drive a Chevy.

I care about the environment and I would like to get off big oil. But at what cost? Can you imagine the looks I will get at the next local bar meeting if I park my Chevy next to my friends brand new A7?

Cmon!

Rando please be the scumbag doctor who is a giant man slut instead of the usual family man doctor that I always see.

As soon as you get paid I want you to get an Italian car filled with Italian sluts and Columbian cocaine. Let RBH be the boring family man. He already has the jokes ready for that job.

I want you to emulate Wussle in this one thing and get your dick as wet as it can possible be without dissolving (you can correct me if I am wrong in my understanding of how the human body works).

Don't worry bionic. Chevy will bring back the restyled Volt(jacked up pricing) Cadillac ELR so your wife can go purse shopping with.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks like another mod beat me to that one, lol.

I think Confrontation is a cool dude but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he was saying there. Wages are determined by economic value and not necessarily talent. Sounds like he was saying "well Europe has loads of skilled male soccer players so US women soccer players should accept their lower wage". Like I'm honestly struggling with the logic there. So weird.

I hope he figures out where he went wrong!

Josh Freeman has some competition!

bionic77

Don't worry bionic. Chevy will bring back the restyled Volt(jacked up pricing) Cadillac ELR so your wife can go purse shopping with.
We had a Cadillac and a Chevy in the 70s and 80s and those cars were such fucking pieces of garbage so it is hard for me to give that company any more money. They were 3rd world country bad.

Maybe Ford was as bad back then but we were never fucked by them and I personally think they have been making good cars for the past few years. It is hard for me to ever trust Chevy again.

If it all falls apart and I need to go back to domestic cars I would consider a Ford but not a Chevy.

Sorry if I offended any of our inbred southern posters who live and die on this crap.

bionic77

I think Confrontation is a cool dude but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he was saying there. Wages are determined by economic value and not necessarily talent. Sounds like he was saying "well Europe has loads of skilled male soccer players so US women soccer players should accept their lower wage". Like I'm honestly struggling with the logic there. So weird.

Josh Freeman has some competition!
Ben is probably going to retire as the only legit hall of fame fat athlete that we have had since probably Babe Ruth.

For fat people he is probably a hero and inspiration of what can be accomplished so I guess you can take that positive from it.

Bread

Banned

You couldn't figure it out?! He plays for some shit minor league team so he thinks he deserves to get paid more than those girls that he can beat.

MRSA

Banned
We had a Cadillac and a Chevy in the 70s and 80s and those cars were such fucking pieces of garbage so it is hard for me to give that company any more money. They were 3rd world country bad.

Maybe Ford was as bad back then but we were never fucked by them and I personally think they have been making good cars for the past few years. It is hard for me to ever trust Chevy again.

If it all falls apart and I need to go back to domestic cars I would consider a Ford but not a Chevy.

Sorry if I offended any of our inbred southern posters who live and die on this crap.

I'd say Ford and Chevy both make very good cars now. With Ford having the upper hand (they were smart and let their European division take care of things for awhile). They do push advancements in cars moreso than Japanese companies do.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man this last crop of Browns-GAF have been awful.

Confrontation and Floyd. I apologize y'all.

BG was part of the last good crop.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thank you bionic for missing the obvious Wisconsin joke in your response!

You couldn't figure it out?! He plays for some shit minor league team so he thinks he deserves to get paid more than those girls that he can beat.

Honestly didn't know that's what Confrontation did!

Still a simple concept where people want to watch and spend money to see the USWNT and not whatever small town team he plays for regardless of skill. That's not even progressive wages, that's just economics.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd say Ford and Chevy both make very good cars now. With Ford having the upper hand (they were smart and let their European division take care of things for awhile). They do push advancements in cars moreso than Japanese companies do.

When I traveled for work and had a lot of rental cars, I noticed that they don't really make bad cars anymore. The little Chevys that they'd hand out were probably the most shitty though. The Chrysler 200C was actually the biggest surprise and a neat little car.

Your suggestion made me chuckle though! I won't lie!

I'm glad you like it.

We're pretty much joking about everything in this thread. I mean look at Kas's posts ffs.

Is there one thing that hasn't been made fun of here? Because I can't think of anything.

He would say that.

Hicks will be healthy enough to break him again.
He says while Sam Bradford is his quarterback.

Man this last crop of Browns-GAF have been awful.

Confrontation and Floyd. I apologize y'all.

BG was part of the last good crop.
See.. This is why I'm supporting King Furiyous over you. I can't have you being such a hater that I'd rather Furiyous rule over me than you.

I might buy one. Won't jump the gun though, Tesla's preordering service is a bit dubious.

Also, I need to see what it looks like...

Hindl

I really want to buy one, just don't need to. My 08 car doesn't have a ton of wear and tear, it'll probably last for another 5-7 years at least. I think when it is time to get a new car though, I'll probably get a Tesla.

Birthright is really fun. It's structured more like awakening, but the map design is much better. Play it on hard tho because normal is way too easy if you're a veteran of the series.

Yes!!!

Yeah I think that's what I'll do. I had to restart Awakening halfway through and start again on hard because normal mode was way too easy. But yeah, I know I've only seen 4 real chapters of Conquest maps, but the map design is a lot better in there, so I assume the same for Birthright.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Definitely won't be buying a new car until I see what the new Z car looks like.

Or maybe until Toyota finally announces a new Supra which is totally happening...maybe.

We are halfway through the normal cycle. Why not just wait one more year and release a whole new console?

This new SKU will come 4 years into the generation. Why not just wait one more and release a new one altogether?

I don't get it. Are they planning for another 10+ year cycle? None of this makes sense to me.
Moore's law is dead, I don't know what a 'normal cycle' is going to look like without it. Maybe they don't either?

kaiju

@JasonColeBR 13m13 minutes ago

Source indicated that #Broncos have asked QB Colin Kaepernick to take a pay cut to approximately $7M for 2016 season if #49ers trade him.

Elway making a last minute trade for Kap?

I'm close to finishing Birthright and it's story isn't terrible for FE standards, but yeah I hear bad things about Conquest's story and I always hear about the nightmare that chapter 10 is lol.
Conquest is so good. Soooooooo goooooood. I'm on Chapter 24 right now so nearing the end and it's been incredible. The characters are great and the map designs all feel super varied and unique. Definitely a big step up in difficulty from Birthright which I didn't find to be a cakewalk to begin with. Hard/Classic for both.

My Activity Log tells me I've played 120 hours of Fates and I haven't even touched Revelations yet...

Top Bottom