• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Bread

Banned
510p0C-MBDL._SY355_.jpg

This will win
as it should

kettle chips will always win

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 2m2 minutes ago

JJ Watt's "groin" injury consisted of 5 partially or fully torn muscles, including two fully torn adductors http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15104588/houston-texans-de-jj-watt-played-5-torn-core-muscles

Hope those don't become chronic injuries. Stuff like that has a nasty way of nagging a player for years.

I'd rather go back to Mexico,

So you'd rather vote for the Donald than live with Bread?

squicken

Hope those don't become chronic injuries. Stuff like that has a nasty way of nagging a player for years.

My worry as well. Like Cam and Luck, we kind of assume some guys will just avoid injuries b/c they are physical freaks. Then they get hurt. Right now the guy who seems indestructible is Russell Wilson

bionic77

Magic got HIV because he slept around and cheated on his wife. He's no different than the Patriots. Sometimes people make bad choices, that doesn't make them bad people. Isn't the excuse that he's young and stupid in a way a small justification?
What whack ass Texas history books have you been reading from?

Magic didn't get AIDS from the millions of beautiful women (many of whom are our mother's and aunt's today) he had consensual sex with. It is now an accepted fax that Jordan gave Magic HIV to remove him from the league so he could ride Scottie's coattails to several championships.

So BvS sucks b/c it wasn't funny?
That's such a ridiculous statement. It sucked because it has no earthly idea what to do with Superman as a character outside of putting him in Jesus poses because he's like..god you know? It sucks because Zack Synder is so enamored with the violent aspects of The Dark Knight Returns that he ignores every single character motivation behind Batman's actions in that comic series. Since Warner/DC won't let him make DKCR an actual movie which he would undoubtedly fuck up anyways - he instead chooses to put "cool" shit from that comic on the screen without any care to explain why any of it should matter. Synder's a mental midget in charge of an entire cinematic comic universe and that comes across in every single aspect of the "story" in that movie.

Oh and it sucks because the moment Superman and Batman become besties is built on the notion that their mothers have the same name. It's so laughable that it's actually pretty funny! (in its sheer stupidity).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If you pay attention to reviews critics have killed it for being to grimdark. Since the Marvel movies are so successful people seem to feel that that is the only way to make super hero movies

People really were confused why Batman was so angry. It's a thing people asked. I don't pay attention to critics any more.

Draxal

That's such a ridiculous statement. It sucked because it has no earthly idea what to do with Superman as a character. It sucks because Zack Synder is so enamored with the violent aspects of The Dark Knight Returns that he ignores every single character motivation behind Batman's actions in that comic series. Since DC won't let him make DKCR an actual move, he instead chooses to put "cool" shit from that comic on the screen without any care to explain why any of it should matter. Synder's a mental midget in charge of an entire cinematic comic universe.

Oh and It sucks because the moment Superman and Batman become besties is built on the notion that their mothers have the same name. It's so laughable that it's actually pretty funny! (in its sheer stupidity).

Urine as a plot point.

For the record our waitress and Buffalo Wild Wings asked if we saw BvS without prompting and we said no. She was like good it sucks.

Damn

Did they take anything?
No.. It doesn't look like it. Our big dog is in the back yard and must have scared them. But there were some clothes hand outside that they knocked down, broke a wood burner we had in the back yard and let our dog in the back out.

Waiting for the cops to come over so we can file a report because this is the second time that this has happened. I'm waiting till they are over here and done and I'm going to get a lock for the fence.

kaiju

Oh and It sucks because the moment Superman and Batman become besties is built on the notion that their mothers have the same name. It's so laughable that it's actually pretty funny! (in its sheer stupidity).

It's unfortunate because the battle between Batman and Supes is one of the best fights between heroes ever seen on-screen. But the outcome instantly negates all of that.

Also, this Lex Luthor has to be the worst supervillain interpretation.

bionic77

Damn

Did they take anything?
You seem to know a lot about this robbery Dutch.

Just out of curiosity where were you when he was watching Deadpool? And was anyone with you?

By the way, thats a real nice pair of custom zubazz you are wearing. It perfectly matches your rainbow Swatch watch. Thats some nice stuff for a "student". Mind me asking how you can afford that stuff on a communist salary?

kaiju

Welp, someone broke into my family's house while my brother and I were at the movies and lunch. Deadpool was indeed worth seeing.

2_4.jpg

Invest in a camera like this. It will snap pics when it detects sound or movement and send it to your phone. You can also hear audio, record video, etc. Best 40 bucks I've ever spent (without going full surveillance).

2_4.jpg

Invest in a camera like this. It will snap pics when it detects sound or movement and send it to your phone. You can also hear audio, record video, etc. Best 40 bucks I've ever spent (without going full surveillance).
Thank you.

Is there something I can look at for outside too? That's where they broke in at because they cut the lock we had there previously. If anyone knows anything like that?

kaiju

Thank you.

Is there something I can look at for outside too? That's where they broke in at because they cut the lock we had there previously. If anyone knows anything like that?

They have them for outdoors too. You might need to hire someone to install it and may want to also invest in a DVR but yeah that should do the trick.

cs-y1u_12_1_1_1_2_2.jpg

Top Bottom