• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

bionic77

Congrats on the sex and the child Mech.

Young JJ will surely grow up to make his father proud.

I see a lot of weird clickbait articles on every website and most of them seem to use hot chicks or chicks with huge ass tits as bait. I wonder how effective it is?

For the record our waitress and Buffalo Wild Wings asked if we saw BvS without prompting and we said no. She was like good it sucks.

No.. It doesn't look like it. Our big dog is in the back yard and must have scared them. But there were some clothes hand outside that they knocked down, broke a wood burner we had in the back yard and let our dog in the back out.

Waiting for the cops to come over so we can file a report because this is the second time that this has happened. I'm waiting till they are over here and done and I'm going to get a lock for the fence.

Yes, you have a cool dog. Time to get another, bigger one.

Welp. I am doomed.

3rd baby on the way.

#TooOld4This #Pray4Me

This is why condoms exist, friend.

You seem to know a lot about this robbery Dutch.

Just out of curiosity where were you when he was watching Deadpool? And was anyone with you?

By the way, thats a real nice pair of custom zubazz you are wearing. It perfectly matches your rainbow Swatch watch. Thats some nice stuff for a "student". Mind me asking how you can afford that stuff on a communist salary?

I was just chillin, bae can confirm my story. Also, my zubazz and watch were a gift. And I always leave the Price tags on. I didn't buy them today.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Congrats on the sex and the child Mech.

Young JJ will surely grow up to make his father proud.

I see a lot of weird clickbait articles on every website and most of them seem to use hot chicks or chicks with huge ass tits as bait. I wonder how effective it is?

"You won't believe these outrageous selfie accidents!"

Line_HTX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 12m12 minutes ago

Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Texans received 5 Emmy nominations, the most in a single year for the franchise.

Gimme all of the gifs.

*O'Brien Rick Ross dance

MRSA

Banned
So I went full poor with my friends. Subaru had a $50 Visa gift card with a test drive. We had three forms. Went in and told them we had no intentions on buying or test driving a car. You think we'll get our gift cards?

Fantomex

What whack ass Texas history books have you been reading from?

Magic didn't get AIDS from the millions of beautiful women (many of whom are our mother's and aunt's today) he had consensual sex with. It is now an accepted fax that Jordan gave Magic HIV to remove him from the league so he could ride Scottie's coattails to several championships.

:jnc

bionic77

I was just chillin, bae can confirm my story. Also, my zubazz and watch were a gift. And I always leave the Price tags on. I didn't buy them today.
I think this is enough for a search warrant.

I am going to tell them to do a full body cavity search as well (it pays to be thorough) so please be courteous to the police offices and clean your ass. Also for the love of God please don't look the office in the eye when he is wrist deep in his investigation. That is just so awkward for everybody. Take it like a man.

That fact that I am friends with this Judge's family and that I am prejudiced against Pats fans has nothing to do with the granting of my request for a warrant. I am just all about that justice.

Hope for your sake that your story and those zubazz receipts check out. I am pretty sure you would be passed around like a bong if you had to do time in an American prison.

Fantomex

For the record our waitress and Buffalo Wild Wings asked if we saw BvS without prompting and we said no. She was like good it sucks.

No.. It doesn't look like it. Our big dog is in the back yard and must have scared them. But there were some clothes hand outside that they knocked down, broke a wood burner we had in the back yard and let our dog in the back out.

Waiting for the cops to come over so we can file a report because this is the second time that this has happened. I'm waiting till they are over here and done and I'm going to get a lock for the fence.

Sorry they didn't take the love you have for the Browns, it would have been a blessing in disguise. Glad you guys are safe.

I would recommend this package from amazon, it contains inside and outside weatherproof cameras, the dvr equipment to record video, and it is able to send video to your phones or web streams. This is the equipment most businesses use to keep tabs on their employees or warehouses.

Link to purchase $299
71DToe2nJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Yes, you have a cool dog. Time to get another, bigger one.

He is awesome. The girls were in their cages though.

Sorry they didn't take the love you have for the Browns, it would have been a blessing in disguise. Glad you guys are safe.

I would recommend this package from amazon, it contains inside and outside weatherproof cameras, the dvr equipment to record video, and it is able to send video to your phones or web streams. This is the equipment most businesses use to keep tabs on their employees or warehouses.

Link to purchase $299
Thank you all for stuff I can do. I appreciate it.

Sanjuro

Yeah I like kettle cooked chips, but ironically I think "Kettle" brand chips are some of the weakest in that category

They are kind of like the hip brand. They try new stuff all the time but it's usually loaded with magic dust.

Cape Cod has a less harsh flavor on their special chips. They even had a seasonal crab chip which wasn't too bad.

Top Bottom