• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Slay pls, what would Lunchbox say?

The reason why I ask, is I have a stack of games that I need to get rid of.

I sold my PS3 to Amazon so...

I was just going to give them away. Basically, I'd rather give them away to someone who would potentially play them rather than trade them in for whatever crumbs Amazon or GS would give.

If nobody wants them in here, probably just give them away in the B/S/T thread.

The tip of the iceberg. It basically went on all season as far as I recall.

Should be easy to pull something up then.

As much as I love hearing you guys argue about how good the Ravens are, Deacon, you never stop saying the Ravens are shit. I want the receipts where you say they're aren't shit.

I never stop saying I dislike the Ravens and I want them to lose and I never will. I've also questioned just how much of their success is due to Harbaugh. That's quite a sight different from me saying they're a bad football team. Well, until now anyway.

Godslay

Banned
Should be easy to pull something up then.

I never stop saying I dislike the Ravens and I want them to lose and I never will. I've also questioned just how much of their success is due to Harbaugh. That's quite a sight different from me saying they're a bad football team. Well, until now anyway.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42253246&postcount=12644

?

It went on like this pretty much all year. You were saying they were old, etc. Then they won the SB.

I can respect hating your rivals, but let's not backtrack and act like you weren't trying to take them to the dump.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42253246&postcount=12644

?

It went on like this pretty much all year. You were saying they were old, etc. Then they won the SB.

I can respect hating your rivals, but let's not backtrack and act like you weren't trying to take them to the dump.

The Ravens were overrated that year. Lest we forget, the team was a miracle Ray Rice dumpoff against the Chargers away from missing the playoffs entirely.

8219304726_b3b523fc87_o.gif

They squeaked into the playoffs and everyone thought the Broncos would easily stomp them. Then Joe Flacco went all Joe Montana and carried them to the Bowl.

None of the posts you quoted have me saying that the team was bad. Wishing for collapse is not saying they're bad. Calling them overrated (which at the time, they WERE) is not saying they are bad.

The Ravens were overrated that year. Lest we forget, the team was a miracle Ray Rice dumpoff against the Chargers away from missing the playoffs entirely.

They squeaked into the playoffs and everyone thought the Broncos would easily stomp them. Then Joe Flacco went all Joe Montana and carried them to the Bowl.

None of the posts you quoted have me saying that the team was bad. Wishing for collapse is not saying they're bad. Calling them overrated (which at the time, they WERE) is not saying they are bad.

I agree. The Broncos should have two rings in the last four years.

Godslay

Banned

Winning the SB implies that they weren't overrrated. Luck is a very real part of football.

I guess 'ass team' is the new not bad goal post.

I agree. The Broncos should have two rings in the last four years.

That team was great, but had the same problem all of Fox's teams have had. No sack when it counted. That's why the Ravens beat us imo. There was always a sense of panic. That's why it was nice to see Kubes provide that even keel this year.

Tabris

Goodnight to my 5 year fandom with the Denver Broncos.

I am now a single team fan. NY Giants exclusively. Or to be exact, Eli Manning, exclusively.

Godslay

Banned
Sounds like the pick compensation is tied to what SF wants to pay in terms of Kaep's salary.

Don't know how true that is, but interesting.

Yall better not be getting freaky with the TV at the NFL-GAF SW blu-ray watch

I know

AS0Lf7S.gif

is adorable but show some decency pls.

Randall, Uncle bionic, BenRoethlisbergerFanGhost, Milk John, you've been warned especially.

rando14

I wonder how aroused Rando would get if I shopped Russle's face onto Daisy Ridley's body or vice versa.

Hmmmmm... I am intrigued

I know

AS0Lf7S.gif

is adorable but show some decency pls.

Randall, Uncle bionic, BenRoethlisbergerFanGhost, Milk John, you've been warned especially.

She is a wonderful gal

Yeah, speaking of which, you never posted that AutoBlow review you promise us in the other thread.

I don't remember this, what is AutoBlow?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In slow ass Lions news:

-Lions will most likely be adding cheerleaders after decades of ownership rejecting the idea.

-New uniforms on the way, looking good according to Eric Ebron

-Bob Quinn believes teams should draft a QB every two years and we haven't drafted one since Stafford in 2009 so we're almost assuredly drafting a QB with one of our 10 draft picks this year.

With the first round pick for the mock draft I think the Lions could target a DE like Shaq Lawson at #16 opposite of Ansah. Ngata and Walker can hold down the fort for one more year plus an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick used on a DT this year for depth.

I'm really starting to think we may have to draft an OT like Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame) or Taylor Decker (Ohio State) if they're available.

I hate using first round picks on offensive lineman unless it was like in last years case where we traded down.

Day one pick should have immediate impact and going by recent history of drafting OT high like Luke Joeckle, Eric Fischer, Greg Robinson etc. has not been good.

I'd rather just trade for a veteran *cough*Ryan Clady*cough* and draft a DT, LB or DE.

Mindlog

I know
I didn't know Panther fans could be respectable every now and then. I could fuck with that.

On a similar topic. Bourbon chicken is up there with the easiest meal in the world to make that's still fuckin tasty.

Cuban sandwiches are delicious.

Atlanta still brings nothing to the table.

Top Bottom