• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I didn't know Panther fans could be respectable every now and then. I could fuck with that.

On a similar topic. Bourbon chicken is up there with the easiest meal in the world to make that's still fuckin tasty.

Cuban sandwiches are delicious.

Atlanta still brings nothing to the table.

Atlanta is a hot traffic infested hellhole. It's horrible.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://deadspin.com/wrestlemania-kicks-off-in-front-of-half-empty-jerry-wor-1768819189

Irate fans chanted “LET US IN! LET US IN!” as a stadium ticketing issue kept tens of thousands of pro wrestling fans from entering the stadium in Dallas before tonight’s Wrestlemania kicked off at 6 p.m. local time.

Update (9:22 p.m.): The WWE and Jerry World provided the following statement to Deadspin: “To ensure the safety of WWE fans, increased security measures were put in place tonight. We apologize that it may have taken some fans longer than usual to get into AT&T Stadium.”

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seen him so many times and every time it was a blast. Never let me down not even once.

Have fun!

Yeah I'm hoping that he plays most of the night and not like a one hour set.

Most of the crowd seems mid 20s or older so already better than I was led to believe!

Some people pushing in their 50s even

Guess that happens when you've been DJing since the late 90s

A sneak peak at the maybe future Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders

CfJv9qZW4AA8Jg8.jpg

CfJv9qXWsAEUwPY.jpg

CfJxLTbUUAAdb0-.jpg

CfJxLTdUMAAfVsE.jpg

CfJ7L5JVIAILII-.jpg

CfJ7L5KUIAAPimG.jpg

bionic77

That might be the greatest job in the world.

Indiana Jones traveled around the world to find precious artifacts. This sounds pretty amazing but this is obviously better.

This dude from the Dolphins travels around the world to sample the highest of the high end sluts.

This should be the plot to the next Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones: The Search for the Lost City of Poon.

Also the Dolphins need to put the slut guy in charge of general football operations. He is the only guy getting it done in Miami...

Dios mio!

There are even some for you!

That might be the greatest job in the world.

Indiana Jones traveled around the world to find precious artifacts. This sounds pretty amazing but this is obviously better.

This dude from the Dolphins travels around the world to sample the highest of the high end sluts.

This should be the plot to the next Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones: The Search for the Lost City of Poon.

Also the Dolphins need to put the slut guy in charge of general football operations. He is the only guy getting it done in Miami...

Agree, that's the only unit that consistently produces...and you should watch the behind the scenes calander shoot....lucky bastards, I'd kill a million gatas to be part of that crew.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Miami consistently has the best cheerleaders...better than Dallas even. They have to win at something!

Me and the kids saw Wrecking Ralph tonight.

Good kids flick.

It's a little underrated because I really enjoyed it. Most nerdy types should anyway

bionic77

Miami consistently has the best cheerleaders...better than Dallas even. They have to win at something!

It's a little underrated because I really enjoyed it. Most nerdy types should anyway
The end of it grabbed by kids by their tender hearts.

I actually liked it more than Zootopia but it is obviously more targeted to us manly types (I assume that was the demographic they were going for).

Kids movies are so much better today than when I was a kid (I guess the Ghibli shit was technically made when I was a kid but no one I was friends with every heard of that shit at the time).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The end of it grabbed by kids by their tender hearts.

I actually liked it more than Zootopia but it is obviously more targeted to us manly types (I assume that was the demographic they were going for).

Kids movies are so much better today than when I was a kid (I guess the Ghibli shit was technically made when I was a kid but no one I was friends with every heard of that shit at the time).

Princess Mononoke was always spouted as the best thing ever when I was in high school. We didn't really have pillow fuckers back then and anime people were into other shit like comic books and Kevin Smith movies. I would have rated as a Japanophile with my DBZ shirts and that's as bad as it got.

Edit: this concert "started" at 9pm and nobody is even on stage yet....

Edit edit: hope this crowd increases in size because it isn't exactly Ultra music fest in here

cdyhybrid

Princess Mononoke was always spouted as the best thing ever when I was in high school. We didn't really have pillow fuckers back then and anime people were into other shit like comic books and Kevin Smith movies. I would have rated as a Japanophile with my DBZ shirts and that's as bad as it got.

Edit: this concert "started" at 9pm and nobody is even on stage yet....

Edit edit: hope this crowd increases in size because it isn't exactly Ultra music fest in here

Headliner doesn't go on until a few hours of warm-up have passed typically. I dunno what time clubs close in Houston, but they close at 2 here and the headliner doesn't go on until 11:45ish usually.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Headliner doesn't go on until a few hours of warm-up have passed typically. I dunno what time clubs close in Houston, but they close at 2 here and the headliner doesn't go on until 11:45ish usually.

Ah gotcha

Haven't been to a show like this since Donald Glaude in Little Rock circa 2001...they had like 5 different DJs...so I'm out of the loop.

There's supposedly a warmup DJ at some point but they're playing good tunes while I'm waiting and posting on GAF

Top Bottom