• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MRSA

Banned
do you want Gata to be your personal assistant while you recuperate from the surgeries?

No joke, there is this GI doc that got into a pretty bad car wreck, broke his leg and arm. He had a personal attendant drive him places and push him around in a wheel chair.

Cajun is dead and buried in a penguin preserve, now go to sleep or wait until Dutch wakes up shirtless in a hour or so.

ALREADY HEREEEEE!

9372d9129eddb96c857cd98b2e18b25ab0242a92e05b57cd9f9611710bed6d05_1.gif

MRSA

Banned
So on paper, not you Paper you disgusting fuck, the Raiders should have a top 10 defense if they can address their need at safety. I want to see how they'll like up Mack, Irvin, Smith and Mario Edwards. I'm assuming it'll be Mack and Irvin at DE, Dan Williams at the 1, Edwards at the 3 and both the Smiths will be at LB (Nickel defense).

If they go 3-3-5, Mack and Irvin at ends, Mario Edwards, Dan Williams or Jelly Bean Ellis at DT, both Smiths at OLB and Ben Heeny or Neiron Ball at MLB. Sean Smith and David Amerson on the outside with ugh DJ Hayden manning the slot, TJ Carrie as box safety and Nate Allen as FS.

Base defense of 4-3 will be Mack and Edwards at DE, Jelly and Williams at DT, Irvin and Aldon on the outside with either Ben Heeny or Neiron Ball in the middle. Sean Smith and Amerson outside, TJ Carrie and Nate Allen as safeties. They can always go jumbo 3-4 with Aldon or Irvin as their 4th d-lineman. There's a lot of possibilities with this defense if they stay healthy and sign some cheap depth players and draft quality depth.

I really do hope they sign Reggie Nelson, he can provide the leadership that left with the great Charles Woodson. This defense actually could be one of the most athletic groups in the NFL. The key is going to be Mario Edwards this season, he played just as well as Malik Jackson did last season. His push when he plays DT is just amazing. Denico Autry, Stacy McGee, and Shelby Harris will be fine rotational players off the bench to relieve these guys. Again we'll see what kinda magic Reggie can do during cuts to bring in solid rotational guys.

effzee

So confused does Chip want Kaep or not?
Chip is so two-faced shame that 49ers would hire this clown as head coach.

Whats the confusion? Chip might or might not want Kaep but league rules sort of prohibited them even meeting or going over anything until yesterday.

Kaep has wanted out this off season no matter who is the coach. I think this is more of Kaep looking to leave and start somewhere new.

It also probably serves Chip best because now he will have to roll with Gabbert but also get to draft a QB he really wanted at 7 (or if they move up).

mackaveli

Twitter won the rights to stream Thursday NFL games

edit - oh see its above.

How will it work? just go to twitter and watch automatically?

Hopefully quality is pretty good. I can't believe Twitter won the rights out of all the companies bidding on it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Big Ben sheds 15 pounds on 'high-cardio' workout plan

Big Ben's agent, Ryan Tollner, told ESPN that the quarterback lost at least 15 pounds this offseason on a "high-cardio" workout plan.

The biggest reason for the weight loss is Roethlisberger is actually healthy enough to undergo rigorous offseason training after dealing with multiple injuries last year.

"He couldn't really work out because he kept getting hurt," Tollner said. "I think he said after the season, you know what, I'm going to lose weight to alleviate potential pain in my joints."

Championship!

BG joined up at the right time!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Star Wars. Out here waiting for the mail, spin bouta come through
iu

We used to get free copies of stuff at Lucasfilm, then we only got employee discounts starting at some point. It either started with Indy 4 or thw SW BR set, can't remember.

squicken

Twitter winning NFL rights is so bizarre, but at least it will force the last holdouts here to sign up. And it really does actually make sense. Twitter is the perfect social media site/app for live watching sports

Twitter winning NFL rights is so bizarre, but at least it will force the last holdouts here to sign up. And it really does actually make sense. Twitter is the perfect social media site/app for live watching sports

#FollowDutchOnTwitter

#IDontReallyTweetOftenButStill

#DontFollowBigfAT

squicken

LZ did a radio interview yesterday in Philly and said Pederson really likes Wentz, and the Eagles will be making a big play there. Unlike most years, where it's just noise, he thinks there is a 50/50 shot someone moves up to 1 or 2 to get the top QB

Agreed and signed.. But this one concerns me. We need to contact this person.

Notbg said:
dude tried to assault me.. Cant believe this sheeeeeeeeeetlicker is still in the NFL.

Looking forward to the future where Browns games will be exclusive to Twitch
On Breadstream

And we want to thank "FreemanIsFat" for donating $20 to support the Browns stream.

Please.. He needs to save that for Taco Bell.

Twitch plays the Cleveland FO
:jnc

Top Bottom