• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Bread

Banned
Found wienku's dream girl

howie_scared_of_the_sun-121352.gif

bionic77

i had to get an MRI on my knee this weekend and the doctor called me today and said i had early signs of arthritis in my knee and loss of cartilage. all those years of playing basketball and im old as fuck now :(
Man up old man.

As a very wise man once said. Pain don't hurt.

I have a bum knee and I still ball as much as I can. Feels good man!

Man up old man.

As a very wise man once said. Pain don't hurt.

I have a bum knee and I still ball as much as I can. Feels good man!

oh i still am. i just wanted to get it checked out because there was some bad pain there that i'd never had and there wasn't a specific incident that caused it. i figured that's what it was but best to know for sure!

bionic77

oh i still am. i just wanted to get it checked out because there was some bad pain there that i'd never had and there wasn't a specific incident that caused it. i figured that's what it was but best to know for sure!
Do some yoga.

It's pretty awesome for old people.

And being a OG degenerate I am sure you could do it naked and find a way to defile the entire process!

So....word on the twitters is Talib could be traded and Miami is keeping an eye on the trade talks between Den and 9ers...if they need to clear up some cap room...

cdyhybrid

Katie Sharp
‏@ktsharp
Felix Hernandez is only Opening Day starter in last 100 years to lose while allowing 1 hit or fewer in 6+ IP.

MARINERS BASEBALL

Why is the basketball game in a football stadium?

Someone needs to run an audit on the NCAA. I'm guessing it's as corrupt as FIFA.
I don't know if anybody can match FIFA, but some schools are allowed to cheat without repercussion, others get NCAA tournament bans and "vacated" banners for lesser offenses. So, uh, yes.

Glad Aldon will be back. Seems to have found a good support system with the Raiders. Hopefully he doesn't screw up.

No idea why they are pursuing Reggie Nelson over Tony Jefferson. Unless they just want a veteran back there. He was in JDR's doghouse in Jax tho, so weird choice.

cdyhybrid

Glad Aldon will be back. Seems to have found a good support system with the Raiders. Hopefully he doesn't screw up.

No idea why they are pursuing Reggie Nelson over Tony Jefferson. Unless they just want a veteran back there. He was in JDR's doghouse in Jax tho, so weird choice.

Things I never thought I'd read for 100, Alex.

Might be accurate though...

Aldon has 2 sacks in the last 2 years. He had a good support system in SF but he is a dumb fuck and kap banged his ex gf.

The niners FO is full of fucking idiots but in aldon case he is 100% responsible for being a fuck up

Aldon has 2 sacks in the last 2 years. He had a good support system in SF but he is a dumb fuck and kap banged his ex gf.

The niners FO is full of fucking idiots but in aldon case he is 100% responsible for being a fuck up

The firing of Harbaugh and hiring of (oh shit, I forgot his name lol), lets just call him the homeless janitor would have drove any man over the edge. I can't judge him for that.

Top Bottom