• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

On the road to Victory!!!!

Let's go Philadelphia!

Flyers need to make the playoffs!

Also, Jordan lost, Bionic!

hqdefault.jpg

Aldon has 2 sacks in the last 2 years. He had a good support system in SF but he is a dumb fuck and kap banged his ex gf.

The niners FO is full of fucking idiots but in aldon case he is 100% responsible for being a fuck up

Two sacks in the last two years? I'm not great at math, but I'm pretty sure the 3.5 he had in 9 games (7 starts) as a Raider is more than that

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For my friend, RBH. New at Isotopes park.

You can expect something new when you come to the ballpark. It's called the Enchilada Dog, or the "Pauley Dog," named after Paul Gonzalez, who came up with the idea.

"It just hit me. Boom. We'll go with the Enchilada Dog," said Gonzalez. "New Mexico red chile with ground beef, just like your typical homemade enchilada sauce. It has shredded lettuce, diced tomato, Spanish white onion and tri-colored corn tortilla chips."

Enchilada-Dog-jpg.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
On the road to Victory!!!!

Let's go Philadelphia!

Flyers need to make the playoffs!

Also, Jordan lost, Bionic!

4 more games...

They really fucked themselves yesterday though.

Waiting for them to rip my heart out and curb stomp it, just like they always do.

I'm just used to him liking teams from random cities and hating the one's near him I guess.

He is a fellow sox bro after all!

This is disrespectful.

The only teams near me that I hate are in Atlanta.

Which if you have ever seen Atlanta, you would understand.

But that's 4 hours away

The firing of Harbaugh and hiring of (oh shit, I forgot his name lol), lets just call him the homeless janitor would have drove any man over the edge. I can't judge him for that.

he had more incidents under harbs. he's a fucking knucklehead. we gave him so many chances, PAID him his salary while he was in rehab (which we didn't have to do). he is a typical addict: wants to take no responsibility and blames everyone else.

Two sacks in the last two years? I'm not great at math, but I'm pretty sure the 3.5 he had in 9 games (7 starts) as a Raider is more than that

however many it has been, he has looked like junk since he served his 10 game suspension with the niners. actually, even before that, without justin smith he has been an average (at BEST) pass rusher.

p.s.

make no mistake that he would automatically be the 2nd best pass rusher on our team so i'm not claiming we have some killer pass rushers but he's not what he was a few years ago

MRSA

Banned
So I have an appointment to see my doctor on Wednesday for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon, afterwards gonna try and get a consult with another ophthalmologist about LASIK. So that's two pending surgeries I have coming up, gonna get my knee scoped and my eye lasered. I'm gonna need a lotta ativan.

jbug617

Banned
So I have an appointment to see my doctor on Wednesday for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon, afterwards gonna try and get a consult with another ophthalmologist about LASIK. So that's two pending surgeries I have coming up, gonna get my knee scoped and my eye lasered. I'm gonna need a lotta ativan.

do you want Gata to be your personal assistant while you recuperate from the surgeries?

Top Bottom