• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In my current state I didn't deserve that super cool avatar.

Yfhab2i.jpg

Line_HTX

"Citing emotional distress"

Fucking entitled fucking Hobags. Here's your emotional distress you spoiled, rotten egg bitchasses.

23c30d59c1753ad0509d65d63b702bae.png

You should go back to school Rodney Dangerfiekd style Chris. (Although I think you're already I school?) Think of all the co-ed shenanigans. I will pitch in and buy you a Romo poster for your dorm

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Panthers working out former Buccaneers and Dolphins QB Seth Lobato, per league source. Undrafted out of Northern Colo. in 2014.

Who the fuck?

Gettlemaning a bit too hard right now

You should go back to school Rodney Dangerfiekd style Chris. (Although I think you're already I school?) Think of all the co-ed shenanigans. I will pitch in and buy you a Romo poster for your dorm

I am back in school but unfortunately it's mostly night classes and the talent is lacking, but next year I'm transferring to another school so there is still hope!

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Panthers working out former Buccaneers and Dolphins QB Seth Lobato, per league source. Undrafted out of Northern Colo. in 2014.

Who the fuck?

Gettlemaning a bit too hard right now

Uhhh who?

Anyone else here watching this Schefter Greg Hardy interview on ESPN? Why would this idiot ever agree to this. ESPN is just killing him (rightfully so).

Godslay

Banned
Got a new vacuum and SFV in the mail today.

Fucking vacuum is beast mode.

SFV is surprisingly pretty fun. Survival mode is fun too.

Got a new vacuum and SFV in the mail today.

Fucking vacuum is beast mode.

SFV is surprisingly pretty fun. Survival mode is fun too.
I accept your challenge. A fight to be played at a unspecified date. Win or lose Mech has to admit he's the worst
*folds arms, and smiles

Godslay

Banned
I know this is blasphemy in some parts, but every now and again a Bud Light just hits the spot.

After a few rounds of SFV and a hardcore vacuum cleaning, it just has that je ne sais quoi.

Slo

I know this is blasphemy in some parts, but every now and again a Bud Light just hits the spot.

After a few rounds of SFV and a hardcore vacuum cleaning, it just has that je ne sais quoi.

Anheuser Busch has the house husband market on lock down.

Bud Light is perfectly fine for me in July when its 90+ and I'm doing shut outside and just want something cold to day drink.

MechDX

Mech is a Colts/Eagles fan and will be doing their mock draft, so you're free to pick whoever you want for Houston!!!

Bring back Randall Cunningham! He still has something left!

Oh and Earnest Byner dammit

Also the greatest Eagles coach ever: Ritchie Kotite. He was never given an honest chance

Top Bottom