• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Doomsayer

Modern Times is my go to local beer.

Luckily California has so many options. I can't remember the last time I spent money on any macro stuff.

Go Cavs, Amirite?
The White Castle/Church's combo? What a bummer. I'm far away now in DC, but I'll grab some White Castle when I'm in NYC next month.
Yup. I can probably count the number of times I went on my hands, but everytime was a experience lol. Was a little sad to see it closed
I'm not far enough removed from college to shit on Bud Light.

The official beer of drinking games everywhere

I do love me some Sam Adams too
Natty light the official beer of highschool though

PBR is the best cheap beer. They brought back the original recipe sometime in in the mid 2000s. Way better than Bud Light, Miller or Coors.

I'm going to do the laundry, wipe the sweat off my brow with an ice cold can, and then tamp down these dishes...

Agreed.

Perfect golf course beer.

Speaking of golf...Only two more days!

masters2.jpg

This. Countless cases drank in the woods with a fire going.
The first time I had natty or really drank was at a bonfire lol.

First time I ever had Miller high life I thought it was the best thing ever lol.

Idk if any of you were still in school/college when 4Lokos came out? But *pukes

Hindl

Not sure if those are better than Milawaukee's beasts which were horrible.

Slightly better but not much. But I'd always go over my friend's house and that's all they'd have.

^ Agreed High Life is probably my favorite. Well, Yuengling over High Life but Yuengling is in a tier above the beers that come in 30s

bionic77

Yuengling is made in Pottsville PA. Also home of NFL Champs (Goodell stole this one from PA too) the Maroons. And I believe where the Molly Maguire shit went down.

Modern Times is my go to local beer.

Luckily California has so many options. I can't remember the last time I spent money on any macro stuff.

Yeah this is true when I go out I'm usually trying a new beer because there are so many options

Try the Nitro's yet fucker?

Not yet, need to make beer run

you drink beer every day? that's not healthy for you pal

Jak seems to be doing ok

Sam Adams is decent. Around here lots of places have Rebel IPA on tap. Not my favorite but it'll do in a pinch.

Yeah it's decent enough and sometimes that's the best beer restaurants will carry

Yuengling is the undisputed king of cheap beer.

Damn straight.

I was in a wine tasting joint with my girlfriend up in upstate NY, and they were selling Genessee. Who the hell still drinks that? That's the crap my brother and his buddies used to drink at his high school parties back in the 80s.

cdyhybrid

Daniel Jeremiah
Daniel Jeremiah – Verified account ‏@MoveTheSticks

Based on what I'm hearing, I won't be shocked if Will Fuller is the first WR drafted.

smokescreen.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yuengling isn't available in like half the country so it can't be king of anything.

Cajun might as well espouse whatever Lafayette beer as the best ever!

Top Bottom