• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Pepiope

I still think Pederson is covering for Reid. Same thing happened with Reid, and there is no way Reid gave up control of that game.
Ya. Playoff game and you're gonna give up the offense to the OC? He's covering for him since Reid got him the job in Philly.

Ya. Playoff game and you're gonna give up the offense to the OC? He's covering for him since Reid got him the job in Philly.

Fine lets say you guys are right and Andy was the one calling the plays and telling the team to huddle, shouldnt his OC be jumping up and down on the sidelines screaming that they need to go faster? To me this seems like a situation where they both fucked up.

JABEE

I thought it was the other way around. After the game, I recall Reid taking all the blame.

Pederson wasn't calling the plays at Super Bowl 39.

Also, Reid always takes the blame after every game.

"I've got to do a better job. That's on me. I take full responsibility."

Bread

Banned
We can now watch our Sox (Padres?) win the world series on our phones. Technology has come so far.
sox padres world series!!!!

some great news that i had no idea about until this week is the sox are playing in san diego this season AND the all star game is there too! i'm gonna meet big poppy

Add me to the Browns , Texans, and you might as well take the steelers off the list......as I'm starting a petition to have their draft picks taken away.

squicken

I was checking the OP to see the latest list, and for the Pats saw "ahahahahah". I thought maybe the joke was about all the Pats fans here. Then I remembered ...

MFPxfNw.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Added you to the list, Jabee in the OP.

Anyone else that wants in on the draft, please post. I am paying attention and adding to the list as we progress. Mock draft start time and date have not changed.

I'll do the Bears unless minx or someone speaks up.

I'm also assuming Slo is going to pick up the Vikings but I'll take that one also if he doesn't.

Pepiope

Fine lets say you guys are right and Andy was the one calling the plays and telling the team to huddle, shouldnt his OC be jumping up and down on the sidelines screaming that they need to go faster? To me this seems like a situation where they both fucked up.
So Pederson is supposed to go against Reid, essentially his boss, right after Reid recommends him to the birds in the playoffs?

Nahhhh

Farooq

Banned
I'll help rep cowboys-GAF. I can get farooq's Danish

After reading danish, I immediately thought of this.

giphy.gif

I made the pick the last 2 years. You can make the pick if you want. Or collab, up to you. Is cashman perm'd btw?

Also we signed Jack Crawford! #forceplayer #twocrawfords #dezcaughtit

giphy.gif

I made the pick the last 2 years. You can make the pick if you want.

Also we signed Jack Crawford! #forceplayer #twocrawfords #dezcaughtit

Based on what I've read, my preferences would be 1) Ramsey 2) Jack 3) Trade down.

If those three options aren't available I'd defer to you. I'm not sold on any of the DE yet. we need turnovers dammit!

Farooq

Banned
Based on what I've read, my preferences would be 1) Ramsey 2) Jack 3) Trade down.

If those three options aren't available I'd defer to you. I'm not sold on any of the DE yet. we need turnovers dammit!

I feel the same way. Shaq Lawson is the only first round DE I could be sold on, but his arm injury is concerning.

I would like to show my support for Romo by volunteering to help during the Cowboys draft if y'all need me.

Welcome friend, the more the merrier. Also your commitment to Romo is...inspirational. It brings a tear to my eye.

Top Bottom