• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

....no lies detected

carry on

3b2f8099f78be06969d376bee4ba8334.jpg

squeeee?

Tom Penny

" it can be speculated im a an invincible mythological sea creature with white eyes"

Greg Hardy has seems to have smartened up and is a changed man. Make the call Bill.

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 4m4 minutes ago

24 mph winds?

Not a problem for @PaxtonLynch.

"Beautiful ball. Wow is that a beautiful ball."

Mayock sucking so deep.

Pepiope

If you listen to the interview he did with 610 in Houston he literally says he is not going to be a guy that just hangs on and that he is going to retire early. He thens goes on to say that when he gets to a point that he is no longer the best DL and is only the 4th best DL he would walk away.
He's already behind Donald and Cox.

bionic77

:jnc

RG3 literally uttering words no human has said before
It will give the Browns fans something positive to look at.

I also don't think he is crazy for saying it. He didn't say he was going to make them respectable or turn the franchise around. He didn't even say that Cleveland was a nice place or even that it was fit for human habitation. He just said he wanted to be there.

Well there are a few hundred thousand other people in Cleveland who also want to be there so he is in good company.

effzee

:jnc

RG3 literally uttering words no human has said before

Lebron wanted to be there too.

Anyway Adam Caplan saying "usually he avoids private work outs" as some sort of tell, but to pay special attention to what the Eagles are doing with the visits and workouts.

Hmm

gutshot

Anyway Adam Caplan saying "usually he avoids private work outs" as some sort of tell, but to pay special attention to what the Eagles are doing with the visits and workouts.

Hmm

Gonna make a prediction here and say the Eagles are NOT going to trade up to draft a QB. There's just way too much buzz about it. That's not how Howie likes to operate. Feels like it's all a smokescreen and the Eagles are targeting someone else. They still might trade up, but I don't think it will be for a QB. Maybe Tunsil or Watkins?

Hindl

Hmm

More interestingly he said that specifically about their workouts with QBs. Guess he's on the QB at 8 train

Gonna make a prediction here and say the Eagles are NOT going to trade up to draft a QB. There's just way too much buzz about it. That's not how Howie likes to operate. Feels like it's all a smokescreen and the Eagles are targeting someone else. They still might trade up, but I don't think it will be for a QB. Maybe Tunsil or Watkins?

Who? I haven't seen any Watkins near the top of the draft board.

MRSA

Banned
The difference between ER doc and internal/PCP is pretty interesting.

In the ER we give you just enough to shut the fuck up to see your PCP, once you get to your PCP, they talk shit about how the ER just gives you meds to shut the fuck up. Pretty interesting contrast.

MRSA

Banned
You degenerates barely got same day shipping from Amazon? I got Amazon Prime Now and Amazon Fresh here. Fuck your cities.

Spinluck

I have jury duty next week.

Sucks that I couldn't be on the Hogan trail.

Anyway, Gata is guilty of 24 counts of snitching, 33 counts of thuggery, and countless counts of being a degenerate.

Top Bottom