• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

rando14

Those are great, the Skyactive 2.0 motor in them have a lot of torque in them so they're good for getting around town while maintaining good MPG. Fun to drive too. Are you looking at the sedan or wagon? Pls say wagon friend.

I actually hadn't decided!! 5 door would definitely be more versatile. Gotta test drive first I guess

Glad to hear the newer models are good, will be a big upgrade from my current Toyota

Godslay

Banned
Sometimes I wonder how a shit GM, a ragged bunch of castaways from Houston, and a noodle armed QB could ever win a SB. Much less get there twice in three years. I guess when you got that Forrest Gump luck like Elway has shit just falls your way.

Fantomex

dutch i strongly dissuade you from listening to that dumb fuck, go to boston with your brethren. It's in your blood!

I see that new record of 4 simulataneous viewers on bread stream got you gassed up. Cute. Stay in San Diego where people who couldn't make it in a real city go waste their lives away. I'm sure you'll have an OT post soon about how your Jetta got broken into while parked on the streets of Logan Heights.

I got bae. I don't need no sconi wife. Plus, the whole goal of getting my Masters is so I don't have to room with you and Chan in LA. You're my DAWG, but I don't trust Chan and his tarantula fetish.

While I do admit that Chan is not to be trusted, you don't have to room with either of us fam. We got a guest house in the back you're welcome to stay at for all of one week. Provided I don't have fam visiting. Also, I live in Newport fam, not LA. LA is very 1997.

Bread

Banned
I see that new record of 4 simulataneous viewers on bread stream got you gassed up. Cute. Stay in San Diego where people who couldn't make it in a real city go waste their lives away. I'm sure you'll have an OT post soon about how your Jetta got broken into while parked on the streets of Logan Heights.
lol couldn't make it in a real city? fuck kind of pretentious bullshit is that

you're a weird dude

Sometimes I wonder how a shit GM, a ragged bunch of castaways from Houston, and a noodle armed QB could ever win a SB. Much less get there twice in three years. I guess when you got that Forrest Gump luck like Elway has shit just falls your way.

Same way how most teams win a ring... good solid defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
LA is sprawl. No city as far as I'm concerned!

Most major cities west of the Mississippi (except Seattle and San Francisco because they're geographically contained) are sprawl. Has to do with the age of the cities more than anything.

So I guess that includes Atlanta and some other southern boom towns also.

Most major cities west of the Mississippi (except Seattle and San Francisco because they're geographically contained) are sprawl. Has to do with the age of the cities more than anything.

So I guess that includes Atlanta and some other southern boom towns also.

Have you and Wienke Bae decided on where you two are moving?

Kave you better Cuff your girl Mary Kay!!! Rg3 sliding in the DMs.

Rg3 talked to the media today, came out with crispy new braids.

Mary asks a question and Rg3 says in a real soft voice " hey Mary Kay, how you doing?" My knees buckled!

Then he ends his conference with the walk off quote "No pressure, no diamonds"
iu

Line_HTX

[Accent] A championship contending team is like a box o chocolates.

MechDX

Chris Wesseling ‏@ChrisWesseling 3h3 hours ago
Chris Wesseling Retweeted Around The NFL
Per NFL research, most QB hits taken since 2012:

Luck: 375
Tannehill: 364
Matt Ryan: 354
Russell Wilson: 349

Yet Russell just wins games.

MRSA

Banned
I actually hadn't decided!! 5 door would definitely be more versatile. Gotta test drive first I guess

Glad to hear the newer models are good, will be a big upgrade from my current Toyota

They're great cars you'll definitely be happy with one.

My next car will be a Fiesta ST and then down the line I'll pick up a Mazda Miata. I can't wait until I get one of these beauties though.

Triumph+Bonneville+8.jpg

Tom Penny

Pablo Sandoval is laughing to the bank..

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Veteran defensive lineman Terrance Knighton said he has weight clauses in his one-year contract with the New England Patriots, adding that he is "in a lot better shape" now than he was in 2015.

Godslay

Banned
Pablo Sandoval is laughing to the bank..

I really liked Pot Roast when he was here. Cool guy.

When I saw him in person a couple years ago his size and ass is something to behold. Just a massive human being.

Interesting:

Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
If you think Elway hasn't inquired about Tyrod Taylor already, you'd be wrong.

I really liked Pot Roast when he was here. Cool guy.

When I saw him in person a couple years ago his size and ass is something to behold. Just a massive human being.

Interesting:

Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
If you think Elway hasn't inquired about Tyrod Taylor already, you'd be wrong.
If they somehow got Tyrod that would be pretty awesome

Godslay

Banned
WTF, Triumph is on the side of good, Britian. I mean yeah we saved their asses twice but we're allies!

Seeing a bro ride a Triumph is like seeing a bro playing Sword Art Online.

I'm kidding they're nice bikes. I just really like Victory's bikes lately.

Godslay

Banned
Nice.

New #Broncos DE Jared Crick said it was between #Texans and #Broncos. He wanted to be w/ Wade, Kubiak, Kollar again. pic.twitter.com/sFUDP13K9C

— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) April 6, 2016

This could have been you Brock...LOL.

Siemian is going to rip shit up

KXF4jpz.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Elway Gumpin' his way through this offseason again:

When the team and Thomas agreed to a five-year deal last offseason, it included an automatic conversion clause that entitles Denver to convert any portion of Thomas’ $13M base salary in 2016 into a signing bonus, which would be prorated for cap purposes over the final four years of the deal.

If Denver were to reduce Thomas’ base salary down to the minimum of $760,000 for 2016, the team would create $9.18 million in cap space, a sum that could well be needed as it continues to explore a trade for quarterback Colin Kaepernick and also plans for activity such as signing draft picks and other free agents.

There’s no downside to the conversion for Thomas, who sees precisely the same amount of money. As a matter of fact, he would get a lump of cash even sooner than currently scheduled. The Miami Dolphins included a conversion clause in the contract for defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, allowing the team to create $16 million in cap space earlier this offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/19779/restructuring-demaryius-thomas-deal-could-create-9-18m-in-cap-space

Yet Russell just wins games.

wussle causes a lot of this hits himself because he bails from the pocket so often. it's not his fault, he'll never be a QB who can drop back and pass on a 3 step drop. this means he is going to run around to buy time to get someone wide open (a great deal of his big plays the receiver is literally open with no one close by) but it also means he is going to take some hits that other QB's dont take

Top Bottom