• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 4m4 minutes ago
Huge issue between Kaepernick/Broncos isn't just cash, but it's also the term of the deal. Denver seeking to have its cake and eat it too...

Instead of "renting" Kap for $12M in '16 with what what amount to a series of more expensive 1yr options, DEN wants to pay $14M for 2yrs...

And the Broncos want to retain the final 2 years of kap's deal beyond that. So he takes a haircut on guar $ and still bound to them...

That's a deal-breaker to say the least. Broncos asking for too much. A more reasoned restructure might rekindle the situation down the road

Hindl

Sorry, meant Ramsey. Got him and Jaylen Watkins mixed up.

Ah ok. Yeah depending on the price I'd be willing to trade up, I just feel it might be too much. We'd have to give our 1st next year too and potentially more. But getting any one of Tunsil, Ramsey, or Jack would potentially be worth it.

Hunter S.

I just realized I never got to say goodbye to Eznark.

Bye Ez.

Was he perm'ed?

He'd be a moron to take a paycut.

Not really, he has greatly expressed he wants out. A fact that is likely to make him not well received in the 49ers locker room. Making him sweat it out with people he does not want to work with is kind of like twisting his balls to get him to find better for less.

Shame he didnt have the foresight to draft a QB a few years ago and just develop him to this point.

Pls.

I've read that this totally was the plan all along.

Is "renting" like how they do loans in soccer?

Basically. Player remains under contract with his team, however he plays for the team that loans him and they pay (most of) his wages, usually. Sometimes they have an option to buy him after the loan. Making it some sort of a trial period.

Bread

Banned
Not really, he has greatly expressed he wants out. A fact that is likely to make him not well received in the 49ers locker room. Making him sweat it out with people he does not want to work with is kind of like twisting his balls to get him to find better for less.
Let me put it this way hunter, 7 million buys a lot of cigarettes.

Hunter S.

Let me put it this way hunter, 7 million buys a lot of cigarettes.

S5lm9B2.gif

Smart man, and iconic racist. Damn, shame.

Dutch, do you ever plan to move to America.

Yes.

I will be in school for a 1 more year after this to get my Masters degree. After that, I will consider my options. It will depend of where I can get a job, possibly what bae will do with school/research, and other factors like that.

Maybe I'll stay within Europe for a couple of years, see if I can get a job at a large, international financial institution that would allow me to move to the US within a couple of years.

Floyd says the air in Cleveland smells like disgust.
If it smells like pure bacon like BG says it does.. Then I have to agree. I haven't lived there since I was 5 I believe so I can't recall.

who is floyd
As a
potential
donor to Breadstream.. I'm offended.

Dont forget incest that is against the law in the US.
Not in Florida.. Gata can marry his cousin and it is legal. Go get her Gata.

BG!!!!! KAVE!!!! FLOYD!!!!

OUR BROWNS HAVE A FRANCHISE QB!
I want to believe.. But I can't.

Was he perm'ed?
Yes

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I'm gonna have my passport revoked by President Donald
You're white.. You'll be fine in Trump's America.

Yes.

I will be in school for a 1 more year after this to get my Masters degree. After that, I will consider my options. It will depend of where I can get a job, possibly what bae will do with school/research, and other factors like that.

Maybe I'll stay within Europe for a couple of years, see if I can get a job at a large, international financial institution that would allow me to move to the US within a couple of years.

Good deal!

Hindl

Yes.

If you do come to the US, any area in particular you'd want to move to?

bionic77

I wonder if we will get another angry Packers fan who lives in Indiana on a compound with a strong love for John Deere and white people.

MRSA

Banned
fiesta seems so boring, i do like mazdas though. GTIs too but they are a bit more pricey.

Of the sub compact class, they're the most fun to drive, the Mazda 2 and Fiesta share the same platform. The Honda Fit is kinda king of the category but fuck was that a boring drive when I test drove one. Its got utility for days though.

I'm getting a Mazda 3 this summer friend!!

I don't like the new design of the Mazda 3, they got too big, I'm sure they're great cars still. I am going to get a Mazda Miata after nursing school.

I am one of the few people here that actually enjoy driving and riding my motorcycle. I hate automated shit, even if they are beneficial. I don't even have ABS on my motorcycle.

Fantomex

I wonder if we will get another angry Packers fan who lives in Indiana on a compound with a strong love for John Deere and white people.

First Ari, then Eznark. God bless the Gaf Mods. I don't care what ya'll say.

A good runner up is MRSA. He hates everybody, especially his own race, his body and his overall well being. He's got Macauley Culkin, Charlie Sheen and Ravers telling him to slow down.

MRSA

Banned
First Ari, then Eznark. God bless the Gaf Mods. I don't care what ya'll say.

A good runner up is MRSA. He hates everybody, especially his own race, his body and his overall well being. He's got Macauley Culkin, Charlie Sheen and Ravers telling him to slow down.

Fuck you friend, I love me. I also like cajun for some reason. He's half Chinaman.

As far as slowing down, I haven't had a drink in two weeks, and my consumption of controlled pharmaceuticals have almost come to a stop.

Did you people notice that jakncoke really jaknquit on us this time?

Fantomex

Ideally Boston or LA (Santa Barbera would be a nice place to be rich and chill). But it would depend on job availability, New York, Philly, Chicago would all be options.

I would strongly dissuade you from Boston friend. Europeans get treated even worse than black people there. LA would be good, because it's cool to room here with 2 other people well until your 30's. New York has an overabundance of Euros, so you wouldn't be special there. Chicago is cool if you're looking for that special Sconi Mrs Dutch.

rando14

Of the sub compact class, they're the most fun to drive, the Mazda 2 and Fiesta share the same platform. The Honda Fit is kinda king of the category but fuck was that a boring drive when I test drove one. Its got utility for days though.

I don't like the new design of the Mazda 3, they got too big, I'm sure they're great cars still. I am going to get a Mazda Miata after nursing school.

I am one of the few people here that actually enjoy driving and riding my motorcycle. I hate automated shit, even if they are beneficial. I don't even have ABS on my motorcycle.

I was thinking somewhere in the 2013-2015 range, any thoughts on those? The dashboard is kinda annoying (looks like theres a GPS, dont want some crackhead to bust my window tryna steal it -_-)

Bread

Banned
dutch i strongly dissuade you from listening to that dumb fuck, go to boston with your brethren. It's in your blood!

MRSA

Banned
I was thinking somewhere in the 2013-2015 range, any thoughts on those? The dashboard is kinda annoying (looks like theres a GPS, dont want some crackhead to bust my window tryna steal it -_-)

Those are great, the Skyactive 2.0 motor in them have a lot of torque in them so they're good for getting around town while maintaining good MPG. Fun to drive too. Are you looking at the sedan or wagon? Pls say wagon friend.

ahem

forgetting something?

Are they any big Hedge funds or banks based in San Diego? Cause if there are, I would be there in a heart beat.

I would strongly dissuade you from Boston friend. Europeans get treated even worse than black people there. LA would be good, because it's cool to room here with 2 other people well until your 30's. New York has an overabundance of Euros, so you wouldn't be special there. Chicago is cool if you're looking for that special Sconi Mrs Dutch.

I got bae. I don't need no sconi wife. Plus, the whole goal of getting my Masters is so I don't have to room with you and Chan in LA. You're my DAWG, but I don't trust Chan and his tarantula fetish.

dutch i strongly dissuade you from listening to that dumb fuck, go to boston with your brethren. It's in your blood!

Damn straight.

I wish I had the accent though, even my dad got rid of it. I would live in Southie and go boxing with Ben Affleck. Wicked pissah and stuff.

Top Bottom