• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I got a Mac Book Air and buying it was a mistake. Too much new shit to learn that I already knew on PC. Overpriced and overrated prestige company and products.

Hell naw, I'm still rockin my 2010 MBP. It's limping a little and beat up but it's still doing what I need it to. Apple laptops are king.

Sanjuro

RG3 is here!

kgAa2Nu.jpg

Hunter S.

So why did you switch to Mac? Other than the fact that you're uneducated.

I was drunk, on mesculane, stoned, tripping acid and on a four day bender of snorting coke off of prostitutes asses. A flying watermelon flew by and said Apple was the way.

My dad agreed to give me some money for it, only if it was from the idol company Apple.

bionic77

It is hard to go back to the PC ghetto once you get a nice Mac.

I have a 2012 MBA that I want to upgrade because it seems wrong to keep a computer for this long but it runs just as well as the day I bought it. So fucking light to carry around and I still get 6 hours of battery life, enough to get me through most days so I don't have to carry a charger.

I wonder how long before they want to run Bob Griff out of the Land.

When your QB looks like this
h=300

and

your coaching staff looks like this
cleveland-browns-head-coach-hue-jackson-answers-questions-during-a-news-conference-in-berea-ohio.jpg

img_9802.jpg

2013_07_browns_horton_defense.jpg

you don't get much leash

1hGWtzn.png

MechDX

22: R1P22
OT JACK CONKLIN
MICHIGAN STATE
52: R2P21
TE HUNTER HENRY
ARKANSAS
85: R3P22
DT MATT IOANNIDIS
TEMPLE
119: R4P21
WR PHAROH COOPER
SOUTH CAROLINA
159: R5P20
G REES ODHIAMBO
BOISE STATE
166: R5P27
WR CHRIS MOORE
CINCINNATI
195: R6P20
DT JOEL HEATH
MICHIGAN STATE

Sexy draft IMO. Did it at Fanspeak.

The Browns got Ramsey with their 1st round and Goff with their first 2nd round pick....saw Goff sitting there at 22 and wished I had paid for premium so I could see what trade offers I would get

Godslay

Banned
It is hard to go back to the PC ghetto once you get a nice Mac.

I have a 2012 MBA that I want to upgrade because it seems wrong to keep a computer for this long but it runs just as well as the day I bought it. So fucking light to carry around and I still get 6 hours of battery life, enough to get me through most days so I don't have to carry a charger.

Thinkpad X1 Carbons.

If they make them this good I'll continue to buy them.

Godslay

Banned
PC laptop quality has increased tremendously in the past few years.

I feel like the Air perfected the laptop and nothing new has happened to the design ever since.

Macs are nice.

The upper-tier Lenovos are equivalent imo.

Either way you pay for that quality.

To ya'll discussing back problems, I'll endorse the foam roller and memory foam mattress. A careless asshole ran me off the road and head on into a light pole a few years ago and my upper back has been fucked up since, but it helps to alleviate the pain. In addition, put your back to a wall, drop a tennis ball between them, and target your trouble spots by rolling the ball around.

Chiropractic stuff had little effect and the dude basically told me to get lost after a few months of regular sessions. I did physical therapy twice a week for several months and that was alright, but you can probably just do some yoga on your own and make similar progress. The best thing for me was honestly just strength training that targeted my back muscles -- namely, pull-ups worked better than anything else I've tried.

Oh I'll try that tennis ball stuff

I had a bad, chronic lower back pain from a snowboarding accident and yoga completely fixed it.

specifically this pose:
insomnia_01_img0021.jpg

temporary relief from rollers or massagers is nice, but its nothing compared to having no pain at all.

granted, I had a really good instructor and free lessons. but it actually works. I had no idea how to actually stretch my back before yoga

bionic77

I had a bad, chronic lower back pain from a snowboarding accident and yoga completely fixed it.

specifically this pose:
insomnia_01_img0021.jpg

temporary relief from rollers or massagers is nice, but its nothing compared to having no pain at all.

granted, I had a really good instructor and free lessons. but it actually works. I had no idea how to actually stretch my back before yoga
Yoga is legit.

The only negative is that it takes a long time. But totally worth it.

Yoga is legit.

The only negative is that it takes a long time. But totally worth it.

This is true. Two-hour sessions early in the morning twice a week for 2 months...but that was 3 years ago and I've still not had back pain even after barely doing it at all since then. It was a permanent fix.

MRSA

Banned
I looked at the Raiders cap, can't afford it. As weird as it seems to say

We really cannot afford anyone else this season other than depth signings and our draft picks. But Reggie is a great GM, we can pretty much cut anyone without significant cap hits if any.

specifically this pose:
insomnia_01_img0021.jpg

I've tried yoga but it's a commitment that I don't really have right now, I do a few stretches that I remember and they do help, I wish I could learn more.

Top Bottom