• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Look at the Jets.

Jets gonna Jets. I'm kinda drawing a blank on who they signed recently to get into that situation.

So apparently teams have to be below the cap in early March and before the regular season starts right? That was what one article said but I wasn't sure if they had to remain under the cap year round or not. I know they only count the top 51 players until the regular season.

MechDX

Jets gonna Jets. I'm kinda drawing a blank on who they signed recently to get into that situation.

So apparently teams have to be below the cap in early March and before the regular season starts right? That was what one article said but I wasn't sure if they had to remain under the cap year round or not. I know they only count the top 51 players until the regular season.

They tagged Wilkerson at 15 million. Thing is they don't need him but want something in return. Wilkerson would not go willingly on a trade without a long term deal. Teams that can do that right now are few

Looks like he wandered into the political threads and couldn't restrain himself. Those threads are even more dangerous than gaming side during election cycles if you're not careful.

Well when he says he's cool with America going into a recession because it would help line his pockets up in Canada, he can go fuck himself

I want Quantum Break.

But the place I'm living in for the next 2.5 months literally has no internet connection.

I've only done the first act so far but it's pretty good, was surprised by the TV show bit not being shit and actually being quite good in parts.

Now I just need my code for Alan Wake, Remedy pls

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh happy day, oh happy day.. Tabris is banned. Oh happy day.

1239704376_michael_tackles_toby.gif

Line_HTX

So I finally finished JJ. I liked the show for what it is. It wasn't spectacular, it was alright. I see it more as a setup for Luke Cage though.

Fuck Ninja Scooter for saying it's shit, because it is not.

Is he in 4th grade or is English not his first language? I struggle with his posts because his grammar and vocabulary are awful. "Constitutes" when he means "constituents" (at least twice in the first couple of posts). He has no idea what a possessive is: "it's" is used incorrectly... a "countries production" should be a "country's production." If you're going to try and sound like you're providing a cogent argument, you have to grasp whether your writing reads like someone in elementary school ffs.

His arguments carry some weight. I mean, a basic income is something that should be considered. Frankly, when the robots are running 50% of everything, we're all going to need some funding from somewhere, and most of that somewhere is going to have to come from the really really rich people who can't possibly spend all their wealth.

That being said, the US isn't ready for Bernie, and hopefully there's enough people scared of what Trump or Cruz would do to go out and vote just to keep those morons out of office. Hilary is basically another 4 years of Obama, which imo isn't a great solution, but given the alternatives....

People that don't know how to use possessives.

Such an idiot.

:(

I'm not saying he's an idiot.

Anyway, enough about Tabris. I went and read a few of his posts. I came away with some basic understanding of what he's arguing but more annoyed that he couldn't give his own posts a simple edit before hitting the "submit reply" button.

But I'm an English major, so I get annoyed by this stuff pretty easily.

bionic77

Is he in 4th grade or is English not his first language? I struggle with his posts because his grammar and vocabulary are awful. "Constitutes" when he means "constituents" (at least twice in the first couple of posts). He has no idea what a possessive is: "it's" is used incorrectly... a "countries production" should be a "country's production." If you're going to try and sound like you're providing a cogent argument, you have to grasp whether your writing reads like someone in elementary school ffs.

His arguments carry some weight. I mean, a basic income is something that should be considered. Frankly, when the robots are running 50% of everything, we're all going to need some funding from somewhere, and most of that somewhere is going to have to come from the really really rich people who can't possibly spend all their wealth.

That being said, the US isn't ready for Bernie, and hopefully there's enough people scared of what Trump or Cruz would do to go out and vote just to keep those morons out of office. Hilary is basically another 4 years of Obama, which imo isn't a great solution, but given the alternatives....
I have been voting democrat for about 20 years now and honestly I still can't believe that the party is fucking putting Hillary out there for President. It is such a horrible choice. And she has the baggage of 20 years of being in Washington and a name that a lot of Americans are sick of hearing about.

I actually think a moderate sane Republican would be good for this country but the Republicans fucking give us Satan and Donald Trump. And if not the sane and moderate Republican at least a Southern and Christian as fuck Democrat who could appeal to both sides.

Really a depressing election. The process is becoming more and more divided which in my opinion is bad for the country as a whole. Even though I register as a Democrat I am still an American first. This country would be better off with more moderate politics that play to the middle instead of the garbage we get these days.

I also agree with you 100% that America is not ready for Bernie. We have to take baby steps toward what he is suggesting. People are not ready for nor do they want a full on revolution. That is what a lot of Teabaggers and Bernie supporters think they want but I don't think they would be happy with such rapid change once they got it.

Top Bottom