• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MRSA

Banned
who gives a shit about the raiders? my boy kap gonna own that division soon!

#7tormsComing

635819089506945020-AP-Michigan-St-Michigan-Foot.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mel Kiper has the Lions taking LaQuon Treadwell at #16.

I don't know or think that's what Bob Quinn is going to do. I think we're looking at prioritizing the defensive line or offensive line with pick #16 and using one of our later round picks on a WR for added depth on top of Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Eric Ebron, Theo Riddick, Jeremy Kerley

But *phew* Treadwell as another weapon on this offense? I'm preparing for a non-sexy Offensive Tackle pick at #16 but maybe Quinn will go BPA and take Treadwell at #16 if he truly believes he's the BPA at #16.

This is Bob Quinn's first draft and while he's made some solid moves in free agency it's really hard to get a read on his draft philosophy.

With former GM Martin Mayhew you knew he was going BPA sans QB regardless of where we were drafting. And overall he did a solid job of eyeing talent and getting this roster filled with talented players on offense and defense.

Now is the time to start adding the depth with our 10 picks. We're not far off from a Super Bowl IMO.

Get two solid starters out of this draft and we'll be toe to toe with any team in the NFL. Even without those starters we're close.

bionic77

I've tried yoga but it's a commitment that I don't really have right now, I do a few stretches that I remember and they do help, I wish I could learn more.
Youtube that shit and stick with it.

It really does make you feel good.

And if you do it right it is actually hard. You will work up a sweat.

One last thing. If you go to a nice yoga place I am pretty sure at each class you will see some epic asses that are straining and fighting to escape the evil clutches of those tight, sweaty, restrictive yoga pants.

Youtube that shit and stick with it.

It really does make you feel good.

And if you do it right it is actually hard. You will work up a sweat.

One last thing. If you go to a nice yoga place I am pretty sure at each class you will see some epic asses that are straining and fighting to escape the evil clutches of those tight, sweaty, restrictive yoga pants.

Oh I know friend, even at the gym you see that (plus everywhere else here in So. Cal) maybe I can find a weekend class at least.

Beach

All these 2 year contracts, Raiders and Reggie actually going hard for it in 2017. Makes sense they have to pay off the great 2014 draft they had.

cdyhybrid

That one year with Chip the genius wad the best year of Sam's career. To bad Lil wus didn't have a real OC in the Super Bowl, maybe he wouldn't have choked the game away if he did.

It's okay, if he retires tomorrow he's still won more Super Bowls than the Eagles have in their entire existence :)

squicken

The riddle has been solved!

CfZczcHWEAESLXN.jpg

Browns are going all the way. BG jumped ship at the wrong time.

Cool link. What's interesting about this is the opening quote, to me

"What's really interesting is sometimes in venture capital and doing start-ups, the whole world can be wrong. No one really executed a game-plan—a team-building architecture—around the 3-pointer." — Golden State Warriors Owner Joe Lacob, The Wall Street Journal

The Rockets teams that won the titles sorta accidentally built the perfectly efficient team well before the stat guys figured out how to play the game that way. Dump to Olajuwon, he'd take all the close shots, or kick out to spot up 3 point shooters. The only thing they didn't do well wrt the modern game is creating FTs

-As far as the Luck thing, go watch the Denver game and beat the best defense in football with a lacerated kidney. Now go watch Brady, Cam, and Rodgers wilt vs that same D. Alex and Ben both also had good games alongside the games they played poorly in, tbf

Top Bottom