• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

The Browns disrespect is relentless. Crazy.
The last few years with the firings and draft picks it's gotten pretty crazy. Even fans of other shitty teams will try and pile on. Pretty much the butt of every joke, and you'll have random posts that go out of there way to make a Browns joke. Example this post by Wienkuslut in response to a post that had nothing to do about football.
"What are things I would rather eat than watch Browns football, Alex?"

I'm usually kidding when I respond but it does get alittle annoying sometimes. But hey I'm in it for the long haul.

One day I dream the Browns are good and I can be a massive dick to everyone :") #dreams

disrespectful..

One day I dream the Browns are good and I can be a massive dick to everyone :") #dreams

It's what keeps me going. Hopefully one day before I die.. I can do that too BG.

I can't wait to jump on the browns bandwagon after RG3 leads them to #8-8
We'll welcome you with open arms Bread.

I still believe in you guys BG

You're good people Dega.

What is dead, may never die.

That's the Browns.

We are forever.

RBH

New TV commercial featuring Gata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95abQuPXaw

geico-alligator-arms-its-what-you-do-large-7.jpg

rando14

I always joke about the Browns just to roast BG primarily, but I would like to see them churn out some winning seasons....!! Just so I can see a smile on my BFFs Kave and Floy's faces #RGCle

MRSA

Banned
I always joke about the Browns just to roast BG primarily, but I would like to see them churn out some winning seasons....!! Just so I can see a smile on my BFFs Kave and Floy's faces #RGCle

Thank you for Bruce Irvin friend. I cannot wait to see the trio of Mack, Irvin, and Aldon.

squicken

This Planet 9 nonsense? Science smh. When I was a kid we had nine planets already, they told us dinosaurs looked like the models in the museums, avoid eggs and eat your grains. Now? Avoid carbs, scientists don't really have a good idea what dinosaurs looks like, and they think there may actually be a ninth planet that isn't Pluto. Pretty soon we'll learn that carbon emissions have actually been helping the Earth all along

Keep shaking that magic 8 ball and taking those Ls, science. You know what doesn't change its song every 2 weeks? The Bible

Bruce Beal Jr., a 46-year-old executive who works for Dolphins owner Stephen Ross’ real estate firm, has been officially named Ross’ successor with the Dolphins.

Owners at last month’s league meetings approved the succession plan that gives Beal, president and general partner of Ross’ Related Cos. real estate firm, the first option to buy the Dolphins when Ross dies.

He would also have the first right to buy the team if Ross sells the team, which isn’t considered likely.

Darkest....SkLA....we know what we have to do to save our team

Thank you Rando.. Our future president.

BG/Kave won...none of my gif.uploading sites are working on Gaf now except imgur which isn't working with me in general. I hope your both happy.

That's good for...

giphy.gif

Wait no my gifs ain't broken, just Privacy Badger blocked them....
Aww.. Sorry guys.

No. I cannot depart with Ralph.
All good things must end.

bionic77

Caddyshack is the pinnacle of film.
Its been awhile since I have seen it.

Was there one or two throwaway nudity scenes? And how were dem titties? I really can't remember.

Warriors/Spurs when these teams try is pretty awesome. It sucks that we have to wait 7 months to see this because of the NBA's forever playoff format.

Top Bottom