• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

aaron-rodgers-olivia-munn.jpg

Fox318

To be fair the number of Italian and Irish world cup kits that pop up during the world cup always amazes me.

Though those colors look fresh

My post was "Go USA! Go Ghana!"
Not my fault you Trump ass bitches decided to find war in my post. Wienke trump, Grovo Trump. I'll probably post the same thing if they play in the olympics.

#BuildAWallRacists

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Not my fault you Trump ass bitches decided to find war in my post. Wienke trump, Grovo Trump. I'll probably post the same thing if they play in the olympics.

#BuildAWallRacists
Oh, okay.

Crisis averted.

#BuildAWallRacists

You know our (I say our, but you turned your back on the US apparently) history with Ghana in the World Cup. There is no rooting for both teams. You're with us or you're against us.

That post was no better than the people that think it's cute to root for both Duke and UNC.

#BuildAWallRacists

BG. The WC and Olympics are pure nationalism, not racism. Pls.

I'm about to watch The Revenant.

lol ferguson of the jets retired and said "Since seeing concussion (the movie), i can't help but wonder if playing football is dangerous" (basically what he said). are NFL players fucking stupid? why did you need to see will smith say TELL DE TRUF! to know that repeatedly slamming into another 250-300 pound grown man wasn't healthy for your brain (or any part of your body)?

on one hand the NFL is a slimy organization and everyone knows that. on the other hand.... are NFL players who are now questioning whether or not they want to continue to play football due to CTE/concussions idiots?

Spinluck

So is that prophecy that has the league dying in 10 years because players are realizing the human body isn't built to play football coming true?

Find out first on SpinCenter.

Milchjon

I actually agree with the fuckin Yuro and their Guiness is supposed to be better than the garbage we get.

It's just as bad.

Try it like once a year because it looks so pretty.

Butts, drinkable doesn't have to equate tasteless.

Also, speaking of drinkable, Germans are finally starting to dry hop some of their traditional lager styles with modern hops. So good. Thanks Obama.

It's just as bad.

Try it like once a year because it looks so pretty.

Butts, drinkable doesn't have to equate tasteless.

Also, speaking of drinkable, Germans are finally starting to dry hop some of their traditional lager styles with modern hops. So good. Thanks Obama.

It has a very specific taste. I don't know how anyone could say it's tasteless.

Bitanator

If you guys pick Zeke then we get one step closer to grabbing Myles Jack. Then we can have two star injury-prone LBs!

If Jack's knee checks out I'll be screaming for Dallas to grab him if Ramsey is gone. If it does not I'd try to do a trade down with the niners and snag Zeke right in front of you guys. Just not sure Dallas is willing to draft either one

Top Bottom