• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Falcons and 2015 2nd round pick CB Jalen Collins suspended 4 games for PEDS

*waves hi at RBH and Falcons-GAF*

I thought all that was BS...and debunked..

I saw the GAF thread in OT.. Didn't read it.. Just saw the thread.

Yep. Batman v Superman got DC all shook
Understandable.. I read some spoilers of the movie.. Unless I need to see it to get or something... It looked bad from reading/hearing about them.

I had a waitress come up to me and asked if I saw BvS and without prompting said it was atrocious.

We've had bad comic book movies since the 70s, calling for it to end is dumb, just don't watch it. I hate horror movies and I've been ignoring them just fine all my life. Get some self control damn it.

MechDX

We've had bad comic book movies since the 70s, calling for it to end is dumb, just don't watch it. I hate horror movies and I've been ignoring them just fine all my life. Get some self control damn it.

I hate horror movies as well! One step forward...

Now I wait for the inevitable

They are doing reshoots, most movies do but one of the actors posted today that they are adding a big action scene, not any humor. My guess is that the reaction to batfleck has been so positive that they are adding an extra scene with him.
Ok, I see.

Pretty much how I see it.

Bread

Banned
Lol what do you mean self control? Do you think I'm going out and watching all these movies?

there has never been this insane concentration of superhero movies before

Falcons and 2015 2nd round pick CB Jalen Collins suspended 4 games for PEDS

*waves hi at RBH and Falcons-GAF*
They got a stadium made by Brazzers and their representative here enjoys setting his penis on fire.

Atlanta: City of Deviants :)
image.php

*punches RBH in stomach

They are doing reshoots, most movies do but one of the actors posted today that they are adding a big action scene, not any humor. My guess is that the reaction to batfleck has been so positive that they are adding an extra scene with him.

Too late in the game to add humor, adding more action with Batfleck is good..

I hate horror movies as well! One step forward...

Now I wait for the inevitable

Hmm I can't think of anything to add...I think we're reaching new ground!

Lol what do you mean self control? Do you think I'm going out and watching all these movies?

All your bitching has lead me to believe that you were being forced into watching these movies...

gutshot

Exactly. Almost every big-budget movie is a comic book movie now. Until about 5 years ago, you'd get maybe one big-budget comic book movie a summer. Now it's like 2 or 3 each summer and a few more spread throughout the year. It's never-ending.

Tom Penny

Exactly. Almost every big-budget movie is a comic book movie now. Until about 5 years ago, you'd get maybe one big-budget comic book movie a summer. Now it's like 2 or 3 each summer and a few more spread throughout the year. It's never-ending.
Like COD and Madden you can never have enough of a great thing.

bionic77

They need to make a superhero movie with no plot or dialogue and just have it be 90 minutes of death, mayhem and destruction fueled by some badass 80s tunes.

Basically follow the script of Transformers the Movie but replace the cartoon robots with roided up actors and a ton of CG.

I would be down to see that.

Instead of good guys can't get along but pull it together in the last 30 minutes to save the day.

Top Bottom