• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

Seriously. At what point do we just go full Roman and throw them out on the field with blunted weapons and leather armor to hack each other to bits? If it weren't for animal cruelty interest groups we could toss some hungry lions and gatas in there with them.

James Harrison and Vontaze Burfict like this

MechDX

So you're team Marvel > DC? I knew you were worthy of Russell's blessing.

#Marvel

Of course. Love how people act like fanboy wars of Marvel vs DC is something new. Shit has been around way before console warz.

Marvel just had characters that resonated with me. DC has a bunch of over powered goofs who put on glasses to disguise themselves

#Excelsior.

MechDX

That's not the same and you know it. Being expected to watch something so mediocre like Thor II just to understand some plot points in a non-sequel is lame.

It is the same. I watched the mediocre and boring as Shit Lord of the Rings movie and can't get a refund on the 3 hours of my life wasted.

It is the same. I watched the mediocre and boring as Shit Lord of the Rings movie and can't get a refund on the 3 hours of my life wasted.

No, it's isn't. You're both talking about direct sequels. What would be the same would be expecting me to have read The Hobbit and the Silmarillion to understand what is going on in the Lord of the Rings.

Stories that take place in the same universe.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Sometimes I wonder if there is a Japanese forum where they post American comic gifs and the like.

Basically like here but in reverse.

Marvel and DC stuff is basically American animu when you think about it.

They probably do at 2ch, which is what 4chan is based off of.

Is it not Japanese cartoons/animation in it's essence?

Or is it some other mystery of the universe that I/we haven't been let in on?

They're pretty much the same thing. One is animation based, the other is live action comic books.

In a sense, yes. "anime" is basically anything animated in Japan.

The west just uses "anime" to refer to animation from Japan.

Tom Penny

I actually called my cable company and lowered my bill by 40 bucks a month and got HBO. No hassle and took 5 minutes. Mind Blown. Must remember to complain more annually.

My bae grills steak and bakes chocolate chip cookies

Time to rethink your future!

Me and bae are gonna remain healthy as fuck. Gronk/Brady avocado icecream life for us.

Lance McAlister Verified account ‏ @ LanceMcAlister
@ MikeSilver on 2-year succession plan Marvin and Hue presented to Mike Brown...but Mike did not want to put in writing. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...-Bengals-continue-to-have-confidence-in-Lewis …

Why is bae always punishing you?

She says it's good for me :(

SW TFA is just A New Hope in different clothes and a new rug underneath it

Rey is not as whiny as Luke. TFA>ANH confirmed.

I hope these sides stories work out. Rogue One looks cool. It's a huge universe with a ton of potential, but if they turn these side stories into what ABC did with Agents of SHIELD (i.e., here are some average humans/aliens doing some stuff while the superhero/jedi/sith are off doing amazing things), then it'll really really suck.

bionic77

SW TFA is just A New Hope in different clothes and a new rug underneath it
Every Marvel movie has the exact same plot. Contrive fight between heros who then team up in the last 30 minutes to defeat the villain. Only a moron would complain that a comic book movie has a comic book story.

The complaint that TFA was ANH is just moron speak for this is a Star Wars movie. It was executed perfectly.

MechDX

Every Marvel movie has the exact same plot. Contrive fight between heros who then team up in the last 30 minutes to defeat the villain. Only a moron would complain that a comic book movie has a comic book story.

The complaint that TFA was ANH is just moron speak for this is a Star Wars movie. It was executed perfectly.

At this point I'll just say ok because I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Despite my criticism of TFA that you didn't enjoy, I did enjoy the movie and thought it was much better than any of the Marvel movies. Which as you say, following the same structure every time.

bionic77

Despite my criticism of TFA that you didn't enjoy, I did enjoy the movie and thought it was much better than any of the Marvel movies. Which as you say, following the same structure every time.
You are the worst so your opinions being wrong is not surprising to me.

That said the new movie has so many perfect scenes that will just put a smile on your face. It is also beautiful and the editing was done masterfully for most of the major plot scenes along with the action.

You are the worst so your opinions being wrong is not surprising to me.

That said the new movie has so many perfect scenes that will just put a smile on your face. It is also beautiful and the editing was done masterfully for most of the major plot scenes along with the action.

I know Tebow is best.

MRSA

Banned
Is GAF broken for anyone else on desktop?

Mailman dropped this off for me in the mail today.

ctdp5go.jpg

squicken

Rey is not as whiny as Luke. TFA>ANH confirmed.

I hope these sides stories work out. Rogue One looks cool. It's a huge universe with a ton of potential, but if they turn these side stories into what ABC did with Agents of SHIELD (i.e., here are some average humans/aliens doing some stuff while the superhero/jedi/sith are off doing amazing things), then it'll really really suck.

I was so bummed that Lucas Arts stopped making games, b/c I loved Republic Commando. It could have been a Rainbow Six in the SW universe series

Top Bottom