• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Penny

It's going. Can't really figure it out until I'm out there.

I'll get out and need to find a car and apartment so that should be a fun first week.

Todd_Slider4.jpg

Hindl

I start work on the 2nd and some apartments want pay stubs to prove my income. That complicates things.

Man that's rough, I had to do the same thing for my most recent apartment. I had just started a job and they needed two pay stubs, but I only got paid once at the end of every month. so I had to wait a bit. Hopefully they'll let you use your signed offer letter.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos traded Clady I see. How much cap is now freed with this move?

I'm trying to figure this out right now.

Some saying $10.1M because of trade and restructure, and others are saying $8.9M with $1.2M in dead money.

I'm sure it will come out soon enough. I think the $8.9M is probably right though.

Yeah, I mean if they're gonna trade for Kaep, expect one or two more picks off the board they won't have to pay for.

Sure.

I think they are required to have a pool of money set aside for draft picks, but they don't have to spend it.

Bread

Banned
Man that's rough, I had to do the same thing for my most recent apartment. I had just started a job and they needed two pay stubs, but I only got paid once at the end of every month. so I had to wait a bit. Hopefully they'll let you use your signed offer letter.
i'd just have to find someone looking for a roommate if this didn't work. wouldn't be the end of the world but it would suck.

tinywood-homes-with-hot-tub-1.jpg.662x0_q100_crop-scale.jpg

For you and your new surfer buds

how many surfer dudes can that hot tub hold?

MechDX

cliff2.jpg

Perfect solution! Shipping containers can be had on the cheap. Stick it in a tree and no need to buy property.

Or better:

pickuptruckcamper-Sherlock77James.jpg

Just says "I am Bread"

Top Bottom