• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Would the sushi burrito be Bread's worst burrito nightmare?

http://www.sushirrito.com/food/pa

eOA39MP.jpg
I would try one of these sushi burritos.

MRSA

Banned
My friend your not standing your ground. Letting outsiders get near this state.

I am exercising castle law within my castle, what happens on the grounds outside of my castle is within the confines of state of California.

Where is BaeG and Floyd, Y'all wanna play R6 or D3? I don't feel like going over to my friend's place to watch Pacquiao.

I am exercising castle law within my castle, what happens on the grounds outside of my castle is within the confines of state of California.

Where is BaeG and Floyd, Y'all wanna play R6 or D3? I don't feel like going over to my friend's place to watch Pacquiao.
My ps+ ran out, haven't renewed yet. Plus I'm watching the Cavs, drinking a bit, reading some walking dead comics and just generally doing hood rat shit.

MRSA

Banned
o.jpg

That's a Geisha Roll with no rice, its imitation crab meat as the "rice" per se. Its actually quite nice, I think its like $8 or something, I'll make Fantomessican buy me some since I'm a poor college student again.

Nursing school, the ratio should be 3 women to 1 dude as far as my cohort goes. I find out next month to see if there are any potentials. I'm gonna be attending this program with one of my coworkers so I got a wingman already.

Bread

Banned
o.jpg

That's a Geisha Roll with no rice, its imitation crab meat as the "rice" per se. Its actually quite nice, I think its like $8 or something, I'll make Fantomessican buy me some since I'm a poor college student again.
whoa

chris is definitely buying me one of those

o.jpg

Nursing school, the ratio should be 3 women to 1 dude as far as my cohort goes. I find out next month to see if there are any potentials. I'm gonna be attending this program with one of my coworkers so I got a wingman already.

Make Trejo proud friend, also I got my roller yesterday and damn it feels good

whoa

what?! I never said food...you'll have to trade in a beer for one of those.

MRSA

Banned
whoa

They have a build your own option as well, but if you're going to go to this place, order in advance because the wait is long as fuck. Its actually right down the street from the hospital I work at.

Whenever Fantomessican decides to quit being a coward, he will buy us some of these riceless burritos, I guess the heathens can get the ones with rice.

bionic77

What's back to school shopping like again?
Essential supplies.

Trapper Keeper with a most excellent design to get you noticed by the right kind of people. Also essential in keeping all of you papers and shit organized.
Mechanical pencil because you are not going to fuck around with a pencil sharpener in class.
TI Calculator. I am not sure how it helps you with nursing but it has the amazing computational capacity to be programmed to play complicated games like gimp tetris and tic tac toe.
The right clothing and accessories. You ain't shit unless you have some nice kicks and a Starter jacket. For you it obviously has to be the Raiders.
Pen with 4 different colors. No explanation needed obviously.
Star wars lunchbox. Will give you some rep with the smart kids in case you need some help with your algebra or want some notes on something.

I think that pretty much has all the bases covered.

MRSA

Banned
.99 cents store. Or Dollar Tree. They probably got them Pee Chees still available. Also congrats in getting into school. Was it hard to enroll like it is at Mt Sac?

Its competitive, there's no longer the bullshit waitlist system some colleges still have. I scored 80 something points out of 100 for the admission process.

Essential supplies.

Trapper Keeper with a most excellent design to get you noticed by the right kind of people. Also essential in keeping all of you papers and shit organized.
Mechanical pencil because you are not going to fuck around with a pencil sharpener in class.
TI Calculator. I am not sure how it helps you with nursing but it has the amazing computational capacity to be programmed to play complicated games like gimp tetris and tic tac toe.
The right clothing and accessories. You ain't shit unless you have some nice kicks and a Starter jacket. For you it obviously has to be the Raiders.
Star wars lunchbox. Will give you some rep with the smart kids in case you need some help with your algebra or want some notes on something.

So basically you're telling me I need a new Macbook, thanks bionic!

Essential supplies.

Wait...are we in the 80s again?

Essential supplies.

I highly recommend buying some Magic Converse kicks,

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Michael DeMocker ‏@MichaelDeMocker 14m14 minutes ago

Witnesses: #Saints Will Smith shot to death in car on Camp St, wife wounded

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Lyons Yellin WWL-TV ‏@LyonsYellin 5m5 minutes ago New Orleans, LA

Source also says two men in custody, one of whom has admitted he fired the shots.

Lyons Yellin WWL-TV ‏@LyonsYellin 6m6 minutes ago New Orleans, LA

Police source confirms three cars involved in a crash, altercation ensued and Will Smith dead after shooting.

Furyous

What's back to school shopping like again?

Congratulations!!!

Computer
Network attached storage in order to make your own cloud storage.
VPN just in case your campus has a firewall for freedom of information purposes.
Smartphone in the 5.2 inch range running the latest version of Android
Chegg account in order to rent textbooks and save an average of $400 a semester/quarter
Do you live in a state where marijuana is legal? Get some lemonade laced with 100 mg of THC to soothe your mentals after stressful studying.

MRSA

Banned
Congratulations!!!

Computer
Network attached storage in order to make your own cloud storage.
VPN just in case your campus has a firewall for freedom of information purposes.
Smartphone in the 5.2 inch range running the latest version of Android
Chegg account in order to rent textbooks and save an average of $400 a semester/quarter

I'm going back to school. What makes you think I got time to fuck around with Android?

cdyhybrid

Source also says two men in custody, one of whom has admitted he fired the shots.

Police source confirms three cars involved in a crash, altercation ensued and Will Smith dead after shooting.
Geez.

Kill a man over a fucking car crash smdh

Top Bottom